Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

We ain't 3hrs into the release yet n dudes talking this sitting already?? If it ain't on the shelves after two weeks in your size, then they ain't sitting.
Some of yal act like the shoe has to be sold out in stores completely before yal think yal want them.
^Qft.

im really surprised people strike out on the SNKRS app unless they are super limited, i havent struck out yet grnted i only went after the french blues abd these so thats not ssyig much lol but still
I struck out on the French Blues LOL! I've yet to win a draw but usually get through on normal releases. But those don't usually sellout. Red 11 lows, dunk 4s, etc

We ain't 3hrs into the release yet n dudes talking this sitting already?? If it ain't on the shelves after two weeks in your size, then they ain't sitting.
Some of yal act like the shoe has to be sold out in stores completely before yal think yal want them.
I don't think people think this way

Sneaker groups from my city (STL) charging $300-350 resell lmao

Glad I'm able to get for retail on 99% of the stuff I really want.. Cats out here gettin raped

How? They never heard of ebay?

How? They never heard of ebay?

I guess they're the ppl that want them ASAP and prefer to wear them tonight or by the 4th

Shoe game is really crazy these days

You have to go online and ask how a certain size fits because you can't go to a store to try it on smh

I don't get finishline. Last week the UNC was free shipping and Yesterday the KD 9's was free also, BUTTTTT today they charge for shipping. WOW What a difference a day makes.

You guys keep posting screen shots of full size runs. But u cant check out. Each site gave me a error no longer in stock. Fnl NDC FL FA CMPs ruvilla. Everywhere! Smh. Struck out on Nike bull**** draw too

Last edited:
Haven't ordered from finish line in awhile, but I remember getting a shipping/tracking order the same day.

You guys keep posting screen shots of full size runs. But u cant check out. Each site gave me a error no longer in stock. Fnl NDC FL FA CMPs ruvilla. Everywhere! Smh. Struck out on Nike bull**** draw too

These r gone online. The sit was real

Interested in seeing white lace swaps in better pics..

won't be getting my pair until 3-4 days from now

lol; what up E?
I fixed it for you, have a happy fourth weekend!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Thanks again for all your hard work compadre
Thanks Ed :tongue: likewise and may you and your family stay safe[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

[emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][COLOR=#Red]H[/COLOR]AP[COLOR=#Red]P[/COLOR]Y 4[COLOR=#Red]t[/COLOR]h o[COLOR=#Red]f[/COLOR] Ju[COLOR=#Red]l[/COLOR]y F[COLOR=#Red]A[/COLOR] M![emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

Copped almost every 12 this year except for the Wings.

Masters
French Blue
Flu-Game
Grey/Uni Blue
Gym Red

Very happy with all five. Hopefully I can get a pair of White OVOs and the White/Red if they release. Passing on Nylons and Wool.

Back
Top Bottom