Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Swear some of yall just post this cuz u feel like its cool or soemthing

Who cares? And its only been a day,

Good thing none of you were around in the 90s when J's were avilable for weeks to months after release, when it was like 1 drop per month. You wouldnt know what to do with yourselves.

Alot of times we didn't even know a release date or if they had released. Usually you saw your buddy wearing a pair or happened to work/visit a mall to find out they dropped. Straight legwork nothing online.

Alot of times we didn't even know a release date or if they had released. Usually you saw your buddy wearing a pair or happened to work/visit a mall to find out they dropped. Straight legwork nothing online.

Thats the only reason i knew. My aunt's best friends husband was huge Jordan fanatix so he had every release. Id see him wearing a pair and if i liked it inwas aaking for it for birthday and christmas (i was a kid)

city gear has a no return policy lol.

That's what these tools get.

And props to quise for that insight.

I hate NTers who claim Jordans are out of style because they sit.

Who doesn't want to have an easy buying experience.

And who doesn't want Jordans to go back on sale like they've been the past year AND SAVE MONEY?

city gear has a no return policy lol.

That's what these tools get.

And props to quise for that insight.

I hate NTers who claim Jordans are out of style because they sit.

Who doesn't want to have an easy buying experience.

And who doesn't want Jordans to go back on sale like they've been the past year AND SAVE MONEY?

I don't mess with city gear I got my laney 14s from there and I seriously thought they were fake lol

I said if these make it past the weekend I'll cop. it seems they will. I'll return an old pair and hopefully only pay 38 in difference. win

Back
Top Bottom