Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

restocked abundantly or appear later? I wouldn't spend retail on these , theyre worth outlet prices

restocked abundantly or appear later? I wouldn't spend retail on these , theyre worth outlet prices

Both. I think we will see restock's and they will appear later. I'm also thinking outlets.

I agree, I wouldn't spend retail on these either. As long as I have Playoff's and Flu Game's I'm good for now.

Stock laces > white laces
I am one of those that prefer blue laces in the obsidians over the white tho.

The white laces in the obsidians is the reason I like them the least out of the original colorways.

white laces in the obsidians is what set them apart from all the other og 12s and what made them special. playoffs were done right with black laces, but i def. feel like these gym reds shoulda came with white laces. i'll def. be making the switch, no questions.

^^ white laces definitely set obsidians apart from damn near all 12s in stock form except those grey with orange. I had the obsidians when I was younger and the only thing that made them special back then was the obsidian color. it wasn't about the white laces back then, it was all about a Blue Jordan.

city gear has a no return policy lol.

That's what these tools get.

And props to quise for that insight.

I hate NTers who claim Jordans are out of style because they sit.

Who doesn't want to have an easy buying experience.

And who doesn't want Jordans to go back on sale like they've been the past year AND SAVE MONEY?
I guess this is the test to determine whether someone is a hypebeast ("I bought something that sold out") or a true Jordan head ("I bought something I really wanted").

These comments about Js 'sitting' are hilarious.  The last time a J 'sat', a lot of the people posting comments regarding what they perceive as 'sitting' might not have been born yet.    Last holiday season, my FL had some 'signature' line sneakers that had released the previous spring still for sale at discount.  That's a release still for sale that released 18 months earlier.  That's 'sitting.'

Last edited:

These comments about Js 'sitting' are hilarious.  The last time a J 'sat', a lot of the people posting comments regarding what they perceive as 'sitting' might not have been born yet.    Last holiday season, my FL had some 'signature' line sneakers that had released the previous spring still for sale at discount.  That's a release still for sale that released 18 months earlier.  That's 'sitting.'
This is also sitting:

Face it, a Jordan that you can buy after 12 o'clock Noon on release day is considered sitting. Stores had raffles and what not for these and they were/are still on the shelves. Why are people so annoyed with someone saying these are sitting? You should be happy, go double, triple up. 

Jb needs 2 make the ugliest colorway ever and nickname it THE SITTER or THE OUTLET

Face it, a Jordan that you can buy after 12 o'clock Noon on release day is considered sitting. Stores had raffles and what not for these and they were/are still on the shelves. Why are people so annoyed with someone saying these are sitting? You should be happy, go double, triple up. 
because the perceived value diminishes.

their livelihood comes from the value of the shoe they possess.

A lot of this going on as of late, needs to end.

at least get dealt with, something.

Wasnt trying to get these, but since they were still there today I said why nottttttttttttt
nthat.gif

because the perceived value diminishes.

their livelihood comes from the value of the shoe they possess.
I'm annoyed with people saying sitting on day 1 and I'm not trying to sell anything. Same as I get annoyed when dudes say ahead of release EASY COP. Instead of letting the market play out, some want to predict the future and thus give out wrong info.

A shoe not selling out in one city or area, doesnt mean they are sitting all over the US. Joints moved like free bricks in my area. Not even the GS joints are still around

Back
Top Bottom