Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Let me tell you about my recent Seller nightmare. I sold a Jordan 12 alternate red colorway from NDC. The buyer wants to return it because he "doesn't like it." For explanation, he put "low on fund, need to repair car, just took off the laces." He is returning a DS shoes because of buyer's remorse. He opened a claim in eBay with these explanation and eBay rep still sided with him and wanted me to give him refund. I told the eBay that buyer has to prove it is still DS, otherwise I am stuck with a shoe that this dipsh*t stunted in for two weeks and gets his money back. I email the buyer to send me the bottom of the shoes because there is no way to keep white sole 100% clean after wearing. Big surprise--no response. I called eBay and they are still telling me to give him refund.

Is eBay a sick joke?
That's what the eBay representative with an Indian accent told me. It's funny because eBay has "item condition policy" on their website that says item being returned has to be the same condition as sold. I guess the people working for eBay on the phone in India don't know that one.

Even if the buyer doesn't respond, after 6 days it goes into his favor and I get a seller strike against me if I don't accept the return. So mad right now.

I am glad I have my more expensive heat on GOAT and Stock X.
Are you able to just cop the seller strike and explain your seller's rating in future descriptions of things you sell? I'm sure most reasonable people would understand,

Are you able to just cop the seller strike and explain your seller's rating in future descriptions of things you sell? I'm sure most reasonable people would understand,

I guess I have to. I don't want to give refund. I am pretty sure I am done with eBay anyway

That's mighty effed up. Just to deter these asshat buyers,  i make it known from the Jump that there're no returns/refunds. It helps weed them out.
Best of luck bro. 

Thank bro. I hope everything works out. I am gonna keep calling eBay until I get a customer representative with a common sense, not supporting fellow asshat wearers.

best non OG cw to come out in awhile
smokin.gif

To the dude who sold the 12's story's like yours are the reason I never used ebay over the years to buy and especially sell.

I hope you received the shoes back in mint condition but something tells me you won't good luck dude

Call back ebay and ask to speak to a supervisor

Last edited:
Let me tell you about my recent Seller nightmare. I sold a Jordan 12 alternate red colorway from NDC. The buyer wants to return it because he "doesn't like it." For explanation, he put "low on fund, need to repair car, just took off the laces." He is returning a DS shoes because of buyer's remorse. He opened a claim in eBay with these explanation and eBay rep still sided with him and wanted me to give him refund. I told the eBay that buyer has to prove it is still DS, otherwise I am stuck with a shoe that this dipsh*t stunted in for two weeks and gets his money back. I email the buyer to send me the bottom of the shoes because there is no way to keep white sole 100% clean after wearing. Big surprise--no response. I called eBay and they are still telling me to give him refund.

Is eBay a sick joke?

eBay is so horrible for sellers.

That's crazy. Did you take multiple detailed pictures and explicitly say no returns allowed?
Well, I guess I am to blame for that one. I listed the item with returns accepted for defects or not as described.
but his reason for returning is neither one of those reasons. hes not returning bcause of a defect. and hes not returning because theyre not as described. hes returning them because hes a broke boy who needs to fix his hoopty. so IMO it is 100000000% not your fault.

I guess I have to. I don't want to give refund. I am pretty sure I am done with eBay anyway
That's mighty effed up. Just to deter these asshat buyers,  i make it known from the Jump that there're no returns/refunds. It helps weed them out.

Best of luck bro. 
from the looks of it, ebay may still make u give a refund even if you state no refunds. the guy above said he stated returns only for defects and not as described and ebay STILL making him give a refund for a BS 100% non legit reason.

Fortunate enough to grab a pair from Oneness, placed the order today and received tracking number already.  A lot of people spoke badly about them, as of right now I am happy.

Fortunate enough to grab a pair from Oneness, placed the order today and received tracking number already.  A lot of people spoke badly about them, as of right now I am happy.
Never had a problem with them from my personal experience from my 4-5 purchases from them. Get my packages in 2-3 days via USPS.

Back
Top Bottom