Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Idk how y'all can get your true sz in any current retros, after the taxis I couldn't get my regular sz in anything I half sz up in everything now

smokin.gif

Again, anybody in the South Jersey/Philly area Depford Mall still has these on the shelf. As to how many, I don't know, but as of this past weekend they were still there. I don't know if they do phone orders.

I'm salty :lol:

My boy grabbed me a pair from the outlet (a return) for $117 so I can return my Nike pair for full retail. Still keeping doubles tho.

I was able to get a return also at my local nike outlet 2 weeks ago... I was happy just to get it with a small markdown plus $5 survey discount. Then cashier was like the extra 20% that was going on that day was applied also. Believe it came out to like $157.

Hoping to catch the Maroon 6 next....

I'm salty :lol:

My boy grabbed me a pair from the outlet (a return) for $117 so I can return my Nike pair for full retail. Still keeping doubles tho.

I was able to get a return also at my local nike outlet 2 weeks ago... I was happy just to get it with a small markdown plus $5 survey discount. Then cashier was like the extra 20% that was going on that day was applied also. Believe it came out to like $157.

Hoping to catch the Maroon 6 next....

Good stuff dude. I'm hoping the same thing that you are :lol:
I was chatting with my boy and he was like yea, the cp3 13 has been returned so many times to his store since people can't flip.... I was like bruh.... I have 2 pairs I paid retail for. Gimme some relief :lol:

Good stuff dude. I'm hoping the same thing that you are :lol:
I was chatting with my boy and he was like yea, the cp3 13 has been returned so many times to his store since people can't flip.... I was like bruh.... I have 2 pairs I paid retail for. Gimme some relief :lol:

I wasn't surprise to see the CP3 returned here in my area with everyone a Curry fan. There was 2 returned that day. My size and a bigger size 11.

I'll take any kind of relief this month bro... Pockets are getting lighter and lighter each day. :rofl:

What sucks about it... JB dropping some nice releases the first 3 months in 2016. Pockets dont have time to recover. I guess it's time to put in some OT at work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom