Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Wierd. I was checking out the Nike app at 12:30. Didn't see these listed. I wasnt actually looking either, just browsing. Checked again 5minutes ago and it populated on the app. I quickly bought a pair to add to the one I got on the original release. I jump on here to see that it was actually released 3hrs ago. Since i knew nothing about the restock. I jump on the mobile site to see it was taken down already. check my Nike account and it says preparing to ship. Got email too. Lucky me or fake?

U good. Theyll most likely ship.

I am happy I was able to grab a pair at retail.

Nike is finally putting an end to resellers for the time being.

Does this model run TTS?

Resellers that are smart already made their money bruh
Are you talking about the sneaker market as a whole (2011 - present resell bubble) or just this specific release?

If you are talking about the 2011 - present resell bubble, I completely agree.

Resellers that are smart already made their money bruh
Are you talking about the sneaker market as a whole (2011 - present resell bubble) or just this specific release?

If you are talking about the 2011 - present resell bubble, I completely agree.

Specific to this shoe. Resellers made their money and moved on while others will just hold them until a future date. It's the same pattern.

:smokin :smokin that sz 14 sat long enough to be able to grab with the disco.

Had to double up at 120.

Now only if ndc would've made a sz 14 in the homes

I didn't even try the first time these released. Glad I was able to cop this restock. Would love the Home too. 

S/O to whoever let that size 8 go from their cart.
pimp.gif

First pair of kicks for me since September.
prolly me, I had added but let it be after a lil. too many other things I still need to scoop
Thanks, papi.
nthat.gif

I saw that they restocked earlier, but my size 8 was gone by then. Checked the link later on before I left the house and saw the 8 pop up.

Back
Top Bottom