Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Can I join too? 
laugh.gif

This pair probably has the best QC pair I've bought in a while, no type of glue stains or messed up stitching anywhere. Great shoe for my first 13 
smokin.gif

Will take better pics tommorow after school 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Can I join too? 
laugh.gif

This pair probably has the best QC pair I've bought in a while, no type of glue stains or messed up stitching anywhere. Great shoe for my first 13 
smokin.gif

Will take better pics tommorow after school 
laugh.gif

DAMN! FIRE! QC is always good on limited shoes

My pair from Snkers is scheduled for Thursday, UPS is so slow for anything outside of air delivery IMO
*sigh* mine too like man what happened to the Tuesday deliveries?
Scheduled For Early Delivery On:

Wednesday, 11/11/2015, By End of Day

Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:

Thursday, 11/12/2015, By End of Day

hey, it aint tuesday but its the day after so ill take it
laugh.gif

Y'all never ordered from Nike before? I know if I order a pair of shoes on a Friday or Saturday, they're getting here on Wednesday. Any other site gets here on Thursday. Come on, y'all. I know this can't be y'all's first online purchase.

Just got that Nike shipping email after 2 days of waiting

Same here man was on the fence this whole time mind me asking where are you located I'm from New Orleans and this is the first time they ever taken this long to ship but still will arrive on the expected delivery date of the 11th

Same here man was on the fence this whole time mind me asking where are you located I'm from New Orleans and this is the first time they ever taken this long to ship but still will arrive on the expected delivery date of the 11th

Im in Los Angeles. Mine says expected delivery on the 13th. Which sounds right. Usually for Saturday releases they label over the weekend, gets to UPS on Monday, and I usually receive on Thursday. But since they shipping on Tuesday im receiving on Friday. So everything sounds just about right. Im sure youll receive in the expected date

Y'all never ordered from Nike before? I know if I order a pair of shoes on a Friday or Saturday, they're getting here on Wednesday. Any other site gets here on Thursday. Come on, y'all. I know this can't be y'all's first online purchase.
what  some are saying  is  Nike use to  send out  packages and we received them on a tuesday, something changed and now   we get  packages on wed or thurs. I  don't really care too much  what  day they come  but i normally pick up directly from the UPS shipping center because i can get them a day earlier, I drive right by it , and if the weather is going to be bad just in case i get that  sub  driver that doesn't bag my packages up.

what  some are saying  is  Nike use to  send out  packages and we received them on a tuesday, something changed and now   we get  packages on wed or thurs. I  don't really care too much  what  day they come  but i normally pick up directly from the UPS shipping center because i can get them a day earlier, I drive right by it , and if the weather is going to be bad just in case i get that  sub  driver that doesn't bag my packages up.

Honestly, packages don't move until Monday. People saying they get their packages Tuesday live in close proximity to the warehouse.
It is the same story for every release tho. People place orders then they panic for shipping info. This was a bit different tho considering how long Nike was taking orders which I already know you know about.

Honestly, packages don't move until Monday. People saying they get their packages Tuesday live in close proximity to the warehouse.
It is the same story for every release tho. People place orders then they panic for shipping info. This was a bit different tho considering how long Nike was taking orders which I already know you know about.

Yeah your right. When I first started buying shoes from Nike I would get them by Tuesday I live close to the Memphis warehouse though. Now it goes to 3 different TN towns before coming to where I live. I will never understand the panic of people worrying about getting their package right when they want it. You will get it when you get it as long as it was sent out leave the ups site or tracking app alone and just enjoy life

Back
Top Bottom