Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

I bet if the tables were turned with the white pair being released here and black over there people would be saying the blacks are better I wish they drop here blah blah blah  smh 

Yep.

I like the black pair more, the white's are just ok to me. The only white pair I need is the He Got Game with super nice leather and I'm set.

Last edited:
want the whites for sure, actually like them better.

could wear the whites with more UNC gear, which would make me feel better about the CP3 logo (not a CP3 guy)...

but the price is too high on 'em to justify.

fine with the aways for now. copped more for the fact that they were 13s than being PEs personally.

Blacks are very very nice.

Whites are very very nice.

Both pairs are A1 IMO.

Black pair was shown years ago in Chris Paul's sneaker room video I believe.

As promised 
nthat.gif
 don't mind the jeans please 
laugh.gif

Seems like the prices are dropping probably due to the yeezy's dropping this weekend. Just saw a size 11 for sale for $270 and a size 12 for retail plus shipping.

I might have to pull the trigger on my boys extra pair for retail.

Last edited:
Seems like the prices are dropping probably due to the yeezy's dropping this weekend. Just saw a size 11 for sale for $270 and a size 12 for retail plus shipping.

I might have to pull the trigger on my boys extra pair for retail.

Usually how it goes. Highest prices during the release. Price tapers for a while. Price goes up after pairs dry up.

Usually how it goes. Highest prices during the release. Price tapers for a while. Price goes up after pairs dry up.

It's the same cycle.

Best time to buy a shoe is when everyone has received their pairs from orders or stores.

Prices on limited pieces only tend to go up over time.

Back
Top Bottom