Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Love this retro but the only problem I have with it is the little “Jordan” label on the Tongue is wrinkled

Had the same problem with last year’s altitude 13s

Man I remember wanting these for the longest time. I used to regularly check flightclub and it was damn near 380$ for my size. Im so glad theses are coming back. A must indeed!!

Looks like da apps aren’t switching over to raffle. I like having da freedom to roll into a store in da afternoon. Now to make sure I secure my size I’ll be there @ 10am.
Yea I am not taking any risks even though these will probably **** on shelves, I am getting my pair first thing in the morning

lol, I meant Upper Deck cards.
these 2 were the pinnacle of my collection...i remember looking at them every single day in amazement

20fvvxv.jpg

This whole post bothers me a little. Not because of what you said more than what you might be thinking. A lot of us in here have WAY too many shoes compared to the avg person. Dont stop being intrigued by certain releases. Just know when to pass up. Nike makes us all fall into the buying over and over trap. There are several releases I have passed on but still enjoy talking with people that really want them. Its awesome at my age to see younger guys into these still. Its the TRUE stories that are awesome to read about. Not the fabricated today JB stories they put out in insta and twitter. Buy what you want for YOU.
It’s not that I don’t want them, it’s prioritizing. I thankfully am in a place financially where buying a pair of shoes twice a month is fine and isn’t going to cause any major problems. I am not in a place financially where I can afford to buy every pair of shoes that I want to buy. I have to prioritize and decide which ones are a must have and possibly sell others that maybe have lost their appeal. It’s an issue or room and savings. When the exclusive access hits, I become impulsive and while I really want the He Got Games, I’m not sure if it’s what’s best for me financially and space wise. I don’t have a room for shoes and so space is limited. Nike is clever in that they get people to act on impulse rather than waiting. I mean, these could very well go on sale or at least be discountable via Eastbay, FTL, etc in the future.

I hope that clears up where my head was at when I posted that.

Not worried as I'm only interested in these on discount...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180801-120955_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20180801-120955_SNKRS.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 20
Why do yall think these will be on discount/sale lol??

The cheapest these will ever be is retail.

Just got my pair in from SNKRS. A little disappointed in my pair cause theres a horizontal crease line across one of the toe boxes. Overall craftmanship also feels cheap and sloppy. This feels like one of those GR shoes that'll be associated with a lot of flaws. The tongue and toe boxes are tumbled too, so I can imagine theres going to be some pairs out there with the " one shoe tumbled the other not" type of thing. I'll probably find a better pair on Saturday to switch out and return this one. That's the only good part about copping on day 1, you can kind of search and hunt for a good pair. With all that said, I'm still debating of doubling up cause its such a classic shoe that brings back plenty of memories.

Just got my pair in from SNKRS. A little disappointed in my pair cause theres a horizontal crease line across one of the toe boxes. Overall craftmanship also feels cheap and sloppy. This feels like one of those GR shoes that'll be associated with a lot of flaws. The tongue and toe boxes are tumbled too, so I can imagine theres going to be some pairs out there with the " one shoe tumbled the other not" type of thing. I'll probably find a better pair on Saturday to switch out and return this one. That's the only good part about copping on day 1, you can kind of search and hunt for a good pair. With all that said, I'm still debating of doubling up cause its such a classic shoe that brings back plenty of memories.
I got them reserved but still on the fence because of the reason you stating on inconsistent with pairs that gonna have flaws. Have two pair of the black toe 1s and this shoe is too familiar in style in my opinion to justify purchase on day 1 but never own a pair so debating. Just will hate to see these sold out and change my mind last minute and be without, hate to ask but does anyone know the return policy for FTL if you dont wear the shoes

First pair from SNKRS arrived already. Was supposed to be tomorrow but def no complaints. Will quality check (even tho idc) when I get to shawtys crib. Will def pick another pair up release day to have 3 comparisons.

Why do yall think these will be on discount/sale lol??

The cheapest these will ever be is retail.

It was said a few times from the usual sources that they made an absolute ton of these. And this isn't really a hypebeast shoe and only 33 pages. I'm not here to change your mind lol. I just have zero cause to believe these will sell out and never hit a disco. Honestly, we will find out this weekend.

maybe its just me but he got games>bred 13’s.

If we’re talking OG build like when they released, my top 3 in order is Playoff 13/Bred 13/HGG. Bred 13s lost some love past few years bc the shape has been off and the 3M aside panel has looked cheap

The dimpled leather panel on these is way too bulbous and curved near the toe on the lateral side. On the og it comes to more of a point near the toe.

Back
Top Bottom