Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I'm still excited to get these on Saturday, but damn, could they ever get the toe slant right on any of these retros? What is so difficult about it? Oh well, still gonna rock the hell out of these. One of the few Jordans I ever wanted but have never owned. I remember holding them in my hands at a mall during college (the OGs) and just not wanting to pay $140 for them. I have no idea why I didn't buy them, though. I was on a limited college student budget for sure, but I always found a way to buy the few pairs of shoes I wanted each year back then. For some reason these must not have spoken to me at the time, which I now find weird. Maybe at the time, I thought they were a bit strange with those side panel "whiskers" and the hologram. A lot of Jordans from back then were considered kind of out there for the time, but now look quite conservative given the style trends that have come along since LOL

I was a big card collector as a kid and Hologram cards were everything back then. When I knew they actually put a real hologram in a Jordan, mind blown lol. Thought it was the greatest thing ever.
When you mentioned hologram...mind went straight to Pokémon.

Nike/Jordan Brand got me again! When they hit me with that Last Shot early access scratch off it took me purchasing them and then I sat for a minute before I realized what had happened. They got me to buy a pair of shoes I may well have passed on. As soon as I saw the early access today and was scratching the picture I kept thinking “remember the 14s!” but it was no use. “You can always send them back!” I rationalized as I hit the purchase button. I never send stuff back. It will sit under my bed for a while before I wear them 2-3 times and then back under the bed until I sell them used on GOAT used for half of what I paid after fees so that I can buy a pair of shoes that I “have to have”. I’m seriously considering selling my whole collection and giving up shoes.

You're not the only one homie, but at least you realize it. A lot of dudes these days do the exact same thing but don't have the same insight as you, which is scary.

Big companies like Nike/JB know how to use social media to make us all thirsty as, and then abandon us after we hand over our money just so they can move us onto the next one.

my 2013s are still in decent condition. they def holding up well. any noticeable differences between these new ones?

edit: nm, the above posts weren't showing up on my phone

Last edited:
1080x1080_7633b83f078f8db453006445de55367e.jpeg
Now I Need Flints To Drop Next!!! Then Play Offs!!! An I Will Be Set On 13s...

Last edited:
Haven't even been paying attention because I thought these we're still dropping on the 18th then I saw FNL tweet this morning it's this Saturday

tenor.gif

These are a grail for me, im checking my shipping status every 2 hrs. I just want the flints, wheats and ray Allen 13s to drop again

I want these.... but I know I don’t have the time to rock em. I still haven’t unDSd Katrina 3s, cool grey lows and bred patent 9s. I picked up last shots and wore them a few times before sending back to Nike cuz they were hella uncomfortable. I think ima chill on these and grab if I catch a discount.

Back
Top Bottom