Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Just got my size 11 since sizes popped back up and won off white presto raffle...it was a good day!

I have a good feeling that anyone who wants them Saturday can get them I have not seen one FTL/Champs/FA check in code posted so the hunt can be minimal

I have a good feeling that anyone who wants them Saturday can get them I have not seen one FTL/Champs/FA check in code posted so the hunt can be minimal

This part right here. I believe anyone who wants them and is willing to go early will get them.

But keep in mind. Back to school is approaching so that crowd is likely to dive in on this release. No hyperbole.

Got mine. Thank goodness. Earlier I tried to add to cart via Nike + and then it was removed because it was unavailable. Just tried again 30 mins ago and succeeded.

Just checked my access (havent had access to anything in like a year and change so WOW) and they still have EVERY SINGLE SIZE except 12.5, 16+.

I'll be in real shock if they don't hit disco at this rate.

My pair came in last night from SNKRS early access. They came in two days not bad. My pair looks good was kind off worry I was going to get a bad pair like some people claimed they did on Twitter.

gym teacher and bus driver too :lol:

You know, I sometimes wonder what the demographics are on releases of OG colorways like this. Like, what is the average age going to be of everyone who buys these up when it's all said and done? I imagine there are a larger number of people in their 30s and 40s, even 50s, buying OG Jordans than did originally, just because those of us who were kids or young adults when Mike was playing and wearing these shoes want to buy them again nowadays. I would expect Nike, like most large companies, tracks this data, but then again, how would it do so? I've never seen anyone taking a survey on release day. On the other hand, I've also never seen a Nielsen TV-ratings box in my entire life, either.

Just checked my access (havent had access to anything in like a year and change so WOW) and they still have EVERY SINGLE SIZE except 12.5, 16+.

I'll be in real shock if they don't hit disco at this rate.

I’ll take another pair via discount. OG colorway double up isn’t a bad thing. I can def see pairs floating to outlets etc

I’m mainly copping for nostalgia reasons. I don’t care about the “He Got Game” movie or nickname. I’m mainly copping due to Mike’s 97-98 season and how sweet these looked on and off court. Them home Bulls games when Mike would wear this colorway and how every game he played was playoff atmosphere.

Was able to purchase via Nike+ early access.

Tried to copy my birthday coupon from the “members access” to see if I could apply it at checkout and it wasn’t working at all. Cleared all background apps, opened it again and still nothing. Everything else on the app was working except that particular tab.

This pair has eluded me and now I shall have it in my hands!!

Side note: shipping expected by aug 8. I’ve done the early access before and I’ve received order 2 days after (free 2 day shipping?). I wonder if anybody else with early access got A later expected date and got their pairs earlier.

Thanks for the heads up fellas about the "restocking" early access.

Got my pair...now I can sleep in on Saturday. I actually think the movie is overrated and a little long in the tooth. I just like the kicks.

Was able to purchase via Nike+ early access.

Tried to copy my birthday coupon from the “members access” to see if I could apply it at checkout and it wasn’t working at all. Cleared all background apps, opened it again and still nothing. Everything else on the app was working except that particular tab.

This pair has eluded me and now I shall have it in my hands!!

Side note: shipping expected by aug 8. I’ve done the early access before and I’ve received order 2 days after (free 2 day shipping?). I wonder if anybody else with early access got A later expected date and got their pairs earlier.

I got the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom