Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Wow, even my local ftl is getting the baron holograms, they usually only get the super gr j's.

That was my reaction when i saw the boondocks mall, champs and ftl are getting these.... They only get super GR status Js, like the sport blue 3s and wolf grey 3s and sport blue 6s etc... They usually do raffles but these are fcfs, hope i dont go there and they look better in person and have change of heart

Wow, even my local ftl is getting the baron holograms, they usually only get the super gr j's.

That was my reaction when i saw the boondocks mall, champs and ftl are getting these.... They only get super GR status Js, like the sport blue 3s and wolf grey 3s and sport blue 6s etc... They usually do raffles but these are fcfs, hope i dont go there and they look better in person and have change of heart
they look OK in person but just look way to similar to the Baron 9s imo for me to cop these too

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal
Something like this? A quick edit on my phone.
t866bm.jpg

Sheikh code for valley fair San Jose
44AD8BB933

Not sure I want to drive there even if I get selected. Looking for codes for East Bay if you got them.

Back
Top Bottom