Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
A question to everyone who say they don't pass on 13s... Did you all pick up those Squadron 13s ? 13s are my second favorite model, but I wasn't touching those yellowish blue monsters

Here's A Few Shots!

IMG_4743 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4744 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4745 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4746 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4747 by TWNTY8, on Flickr IMG_4748 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4749 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
IMG_4750 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/ptHrC5] IMG_4751 by TWNTY8, on Flickr
14975295113_61a0c7d98d_o.jpg
[/url]IMG_4752 by TWNTY8, on Flickr

Last edited:

I still am not sure about the Glitter shiny crap on these.
sorry for sounding like a broken record, but that's the only thing holding me back from buying these... and  it's like a spongy material on top of that

not bashing it tho cause i think it's decent besides that

sorry for sounding like a broken record, but that's the only thing holding me back from buying these... and  it's like a spongy material on top of that

not bashing it tho cause i think it's decent besides that
I think that's almost everyone's reason whose on the fence of buying these shoes. If it was suede man no questions I would cop but that material ruins the shoe

Last edited:
Yea squadron 13s were bad. Joints releasing this weekend are dope but could've done without the hologram material on the sides

Know what ? F**** it! Lookin at these pics I'm going all in! Baron wolf holos, grey toes, black/red!! I'm coppin! Slam dunks, 6's, legend blue too!! Then...sneaker rehab! Wife will go off-I'm just gonna have to weather that storm! :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom