Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Whats the hype on the Wolf Greys? The Footlocker doesn't do tickets in my current city (Danbury, CT) so I am not sure what time to head down for the 8 AM release.

Last edited:

Whats the hype on the Wolf Greys? The Footlocker doesn't do tickets in my current city so I am not sure what time to head down for the 8 AM release.
Try 6:30am. To be safe to lock your pair.

But no hype, just another darn Retro 13.

The 3m was horrible, but different. Everything else releasing is trash. The grey toe 13s were ok, but it isn't true red on them boys.

The darn woman's Retro 13 that I heard is releasing on 11.22 looks better than ANY men's retro 13 that drop this year.

Last edited:

Try 6:30am. To be safe to lock your pair.

But no hype, just another darn Retro 13.

The 3m was horrible, but different. Everything else releasing is trash. The grey toe 13s were ok, but it isn't true red on them boys.

The darn woman's Retro 13 that I heard is releasing on 11.22 looks better than ANY men's retro 13 that drop this year.
Lmao those GS 13s bout ugly af

A question to everyone who say they don't pass on 13s... Did you all pick up those Squadron 13s ? 13s are my second favorite model, but I wasn't touching those yellowish blue monsters
nah i didnt but i kinda wish i would have when i saw them on discount. They arent that bad in person IMO

saw reflects , want want want. much nicer in person. Barons are pretty dope too. need to see in person.

Yep, wore the reflectives 3 days in a row after I got em.. The infrared is a nice pop of color on em too. And wolf/hologram/barons have been in sights since. Don't really care for the other 2.

saw reflects , want want want. much nicer in person. Barons are pretty dope too. need to see in person.
what size are you?
glasses.gif

the thing is it looks damn good when you cant see the diff colors of the shiny piece.

This pic above you could almost just say its black PL (we know its not) .. its the yellow n blue that shows is what throws it just a bit

For me .. still game time decision

the thing is it looks damn good when you cant see the diff colors of the shiny piece.

This pic above you could almost just say its black PL (we know its not) .. its the yellow n blue that shows is what throws it just a bit

For me .. still game time decision
This is exactly where I sit. I love 13's, one of two I buy. It's gonna come down to go time. I'm really trying to hunt down another pair of Flints so I have a few bucks saved up and that I'd rather NOT use on these but it's gonna be an impulse decision. 

Last edited:
What's releasing on Saturday looks a lot better than these. The more I see these the more I think fake. They have no creativity.

They look like they could be a LeMarcus Aldridge PE
X2  Hard to not like a black/red colorway on a Jordan, but these just do nothing for me at all.  

Back
Top Bottom