Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

so they're suede!
they're not suede as evident by the most recent pic in this thread.
The pics of the grey toes have suede on them. Unless I'm wrong the midsole would never have suede on them. Why would they?
they have suede on the upper, yes. you're wrong the midsole of the samples had suede as evident by the bleeding onto the pods, and obvious pictures showing a suede midsole.

I see "The Great Suede Debate" is still running wild in here,
mean.gif

they're not suede as evident by the most recent pic in this thread.

they have suede on the upper, yes. you're wrong the midsole of the samples had suede as evident by the bleeding onto the pods, and obvious pictures showing a suede midsole.
The newest colorway of the Air Jordan 13 Retro should be familiar to Jordan aficionados. Sampled up back in 1998, the Cement Grey toe piece is paired with a white quilted leather upper and red suede for a striking look. Back in its original sample form, available on Nike.com November 15 (8am EST/5am PST).
from nike

got it!

it is painted my bad

I prefer suede but midsoles don't matter to me as much as the upper part. As long as the upper part is red suede (and it appears it is) the midsole can be paint and that's not a deal-breaker for me. So for me, the suede/paint issue isn't an issue for me on this shoe.

got it!

it is painted my bad

I prefer suede but midsoles don't matter to me as much as the upper part. As long as the upper part is red suede (and it appears it is) the midsole can be paint and that's not a deal-breaker for me. So for me, the suede/paint issue isn't an issue for me on this shoe.
Altitudes had no suede at all, people are over reacting.

Last edited:
to me its more about the red not being that deep red hue that is amazing on the OG pair, clean shoe but ill probably pass

felt like, people are just acting that because it's a 13 the midsole must have suede.

And why are they missing from your avy

Never was a fan of the black/green combo...although my pic is a bit dated, as I've acquired 2 pairs of DS OG black/reds and 05 Flints since I took it.

You guys are all aware that the painted midsole, as opposed to the suede midsole, was done to prevent the red bleeding onto the pods that's in every pair '05's.

I need those squadron in a 12 but judging on how my WolfGrey 13's fit, I bet I could make use of a sz13.

That link isn't going to have the shoes available though.

Back
Top Bottom