Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
My eastbay timer keeps adding on minutes
Should probably factor in winners circle reward. They come in handy big time for jordan releases. That's basically like $18

What sucks is that shipping pretty much eats up half of that $20... More like a $11.51 savings... hehehehe

ugh... i was torn. 170 + tax on nike while using ebates 6% or 185 +shipping and + tax on fnl while using discover 10%.
fnl woulda been an overall $3 more in savings, but ndc arrives a day earlier and they deliver to my work plus i can return for free if flawed.
ndc it was...
Should probably factor in winners circle reward also. They come in handy big time for jordan releases. That's basically like $18

yea forgot to factor in the points for future rewards... but i keep letting them expire as of late. I can't use them fast enough. at one point I had two of them expire because I had received 5 in a clump.

I dont think Discover 10% applies to Jordans anymore..  check out Discover's cash back website. I m pretty sure its excluded. 

Couldn't pull the trigger on these. The white pods are hard to keep clean. Worth the trouble on playoffs and hgg, not worth it on these imo. Hope everybody gets a pair and enjoys them...

yea forgot to factor in the points for future rewards... but i keep letting them expire as of late. I can't use them fast enough. at one point I had two of them expire because I had received 5 in a clump.

Try calling them and see if they can issue you a new one for the expiring ones? I just buy something cheap aroun $20-30 and return them in store to get a $20 gift card.

Finishline so cheap that they dont offer ebates on Jordan and free shipping....

Try calling them and see if they can issue you a new one for the expiring ones? I just buy something cheap aroun $20-30 and return them in store to get a $20 gift card.

Finishline so cheap that they dont offer ebates on Jordan and free shipping....
winner's circles rewards = good for socks only (imo)

Last edited:
ugh... i was torn. 170 + tax on nike while using ebates 6% or 185 +shipping and + tax on fnl while using discover 10%.
fnl woulda been an overall $3 more in savings, but ndc arrives a day earlier and they deliver to my work plus i can return for free if flawed.
ndc it was...
Should probably factor in winners circle reward also. They come in handy big time for jordan releases. That's basically like $18

I usually end up buying chucks for my neices when that happens. Usually free out the door.

If only the 6s are $170 and super easy to cop....I can hope right? Haha [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Wow, a nice feeling of nostalgia with this release.  Woke up late, yet 1/2 hour after the release and I was still able to purchase. 
grin.gif

Lost all raffles yet I'm still able to add to cart on NDC and FNL lol debating if I need two pairs or just settle with one and hope for Nike outlet or refreshes in the future.

These sat for months the last time they came out. No surprise it isn't an instant sellout this time around either

Back
Top Bottom