Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Man I'm glad and mad at the same time. Yea I got my order confirmation but I was up at 7 am for the first time and wanted to feel special. Man I could have slept for a few more and still would have been able to cop. Lol

Man I'm glad and mad at the same time. Yea I got my order confirmation but I was up at 7 am for the first time and wanted to feel special. Man I could have slept for a few more and still would have been able to cop. Lol

Haha I know what you mean. I have work in 2 hours

a lot of sizes still sitting in carts for no reason tho too
true, i'm sure they will slowly trickle back onto the site. I'd assume most people that wanted a pair would have gotten through by now since it was that easy.

If people don't stop adding the size 14 to cart on ndc just to see if they can....I am trying to cop

no exclusion if you go through the desktop site, excluded on the mobile tho.
offer_3624_big_06062014.jpg

[h1]Earn 10% Cashback Bonus at Finish Line online[/h1][h5]  Expires: 12/31/2014[/h5]

Finish Line knows everyday sport. Whether you're running, hitting the court, or rocking kicks just for style, we've got it all. We represent the most premium brands in the game, not to mention we?ve got plenty of options in the apparel and accessories department. Go ahead, hit us up.

EXCEPTIONS: Jordan Brand Retro releases, gift certificate purchases, shipping, taxes, or other service fees.

Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers. Must have cookies enabled on your web browser, link to retailer site from the Discover Deals web page found at Discover.com or through the Discover mobile app, and use your Discover card for each transaction.

I have been living in California all my life so I am so used to sales taxes but how does the sales tax work for those who don't have to pay it? Depends on which state you live in?

yea forgot to factor in the points for future rewards... but i keep letting them expire as of late. I can't use them fast enough. at one point I had two of them expire because I had received 5 in a clump.

Try calling them and see if they can issue you a new one for the expiring ones? I just buy something cheap aroun $20-30 and return them in store to get a $20 gift card.

Finishline so cheap that they dont offer ebates on Jordan and free shipping....

I got 2 that expire on the 18th that I have still yet to use. I got 2 that expired on the 4th and I was only able to use one and yes it was on a shirt. There arent enuff releases to use them all. I had the opportunity to use one today, but nike's $170 price tag got me.

plus i agreed to a purchase from thia hookup for retail just in case. if i can't cancel that one, imma just return the nike one. i was gonna oop someone the 10.5 but i doubt he'll follow through.

I was going to order another pair off FNL... But dont want to wait a week. I'll try to grab a pair in store to see if I can have them in hand by today.

Back
Top Bottom