Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

yeah because FTL, FTA, FNL just can't get rid of these for 15 more right? smh
apparently not cuz they all are still fsr and adding to cart. ndc is pretty much random sizes here and there

and guaranteed nike has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than all of them

Last edited:
Yea there is no sales tax in Montana so Its sorta a win but our Footlocker in my town didn't get these so I had to pay retail instead of employee discount oh well

apparently not cuz they all are still fsr and adding to cart. ndc is pretty much random sizes here and there

and guaranteed nike has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than all of them
so thats where we're at? availability a few hours after release = no buisiness? RAOTFLMFAO

Was on my way to the mall to pick up my pairs. Peeped here that NDC had em for 170. Definitely copped and saved the 15.

Added to cart around 8:50. Waaaay after release. Clicked add to cart around 840 and waited in line for about 10 mins. Kinda surprised. I never get anything on NDC.

so thats where we're at? availability a few hours after release = no buisiness? RAOTFLMFAO
what does that have to do with anything? isn't everybody buying/bought from nike now that word is out that there 15 cheaper??? 

refer to post above mine for the point.

Last edited:
I just found out that NDC has a 30min window on order cancellations after purchase. That isn't long at all.

Last edited:
How come NDC 170? was everyone else 185? My boy happy as hell right now
laugh.gif
 I copped in store, copped his off NDC

Won my local raffle at finishline but couldn't pass on the extra $15 dollars off at NDC and I used ebates which gave be $10 back. Even with a $20 gift card for finishline they are still $6 more expensive.

ugh.... since these are still sitting on fnl, i decided to just grab it using the rewards and 10% discover...
team below retail, but still prefer to keep one pair instead of two. really hoping i can cancel my pair from hookup that im paying retail for.
keep forgetting that most shoes arent worth retail.

I got a spare fnl coupon if someone wants it for this release. expires on the 18th. I really don't want more socks and i rather share it than let another go to waste.

So this is for people who are on the fence to buy off of fnl. 140801423314

please quote if you use it... dont be a jerk

Last edited:
I got a spare fnl coupon if someone wants it for this release. expires on the 18th. I really don't want more socks and i rather share it than let another go to waste.

So this is for people who are on the fence to buy off of fnl. 140801423314

please quote if you use it... dont be a jerk
nice gesture but fnl doesnt let u share codes anymore

Back
Top Bottom