Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

so thats where we're at? availability a few hours after release = no buisiness? RAOTFLMFAO
what does that have to do with anything? isn't everybody buying/bought from nike now that word is out that there 15 cheaper??? 

refer to post above mine for the point.

Still could've sold hundreds of pairs before that knowledge got out, as people still would've gone to stores, and copped from their usual online site, as you can attest to by looking at this thread alone, along with facebook and ebay. What's more, once the supply runs out at Nike, they'll then be left with no choice but to cop from other locations. FNL, FTL, and everywhere else will get rid of all their pairs like usual.

punction
I don't know what's worse the run on sentence or the spelling

Sorry am new to this do u get extra points for trying correct me is niketalk going to give you a pat in back smh it's niketalk my fault my grammer sucks people understand.

So you are trying to go in on me, because you dont know basic grammer and you cant from a sentence ? Ok champ good luck in life

I got a spare fnl coupon if someone wants it for this release. expires on the 18th. I really don't want more socks and i rather share it than let another go to waste.

So this is for people who are on the fence to buy off of fnl. 140801423314

please quote if you use it... dont be a jerk
nice gesture but fnl doesnt let u share codes anymore

You just need the Reward number, along with the WC account number

I got a spare fnl coupon if someone wants it for this release. expires on the 18th. I really don't want more socks and i rather share it than let another go to waste.

So this is for people who are on the fence to buy off of fnl. 140801423314

please quote if you use it... dont be a jerk
nice gesture but fnl doesnt let u share codes anymore

You just need the Reward number, along with the WC account number

Weird. My friend used my code last month on a WC rewards that was gonna expire and he said it worked on his account. Fnl cracking down

Can't believe people are lining up for these. Goes to show any JB release will automatically sell out. These are trash and the materials look garbage. They couldn't even keep the OG tongue on them atleast! And they are charging 185 for these? I'm sorry but thats just a damn joke.

these are nice.. but im passing because of those black/infared 6's and columbia 11's are higher my hit list.. 

\\rant

Glad I was able to cop but on a side note I'm also kind of salty lol. Went to a local store ere in Germany at 930AM where I can use a VAT form and coo tax free and comes out same as US price. They sold outa my size. There was a huge line..couldn't believe it.

So I went to my car and copped on the phone from NDC EU. With EUR conversion it is $212. Smh.

Shoulda waited and copped From US sites. Didn't think it would be this easy. It's only $40 but still lol. //rant

Either way I still am happy I was able to cop

I talked to a Rep from NDC and they said the infrared 6's will be a GR meaning it will be everywhere like these 13's.

Now will it be an easy cop? It all depends on your internet connections and what time you get up to check out etc..... Everyone's shopping technique is different. 

But JB will have the infrared 6's in mass production. They know this is a huge money maker and high demand shoe. I do expect a slew of people copping who didn't think they would be able to.

My life beautiful i own 2 grocery stores so i know you mad i probably get more money then ever seen n i don't need to be perfect grammer to have money to own a bodega so fallback keep living your check to check basis homie i know you struggling i go to dominican rep every summer something that you never done in your life .
So you are trying to go in on me, because you dont know basic grammer and you cant from a sentence ? Ok champ good luck in life

You do realize im a stranger and you know nothing about me ?

Last edited:
Can't believe people are lining up for these. Goes to show any JB release will automatically sell out. These are trash and the materials look garbage..
21-ncaa-basketball-ref-hit-in-head-by-ball.gif

Can't believe people are lining up for these. Goes to show any JB release will automatically sell out. These are trash and the materials look garbage. They couldn't even keep the OG tongue on them atleast! And they are charging 185 for these? I'm sorry but thats just a damn joke.
These were based on the 1997/1998 samples, the ones you mentioned release nearly 8 years after that.

My life beautiful i own 2 grocery stores so i know you mad i probably get more money then ever seen n i don't need to be perfect grammer to have money to own a bodega so fallback keep living your check to check basis homie i know you struggling i go to dominican rep every summer something that you never done in your life .

What does this have to do with anything?

You never know if it will be that easy until you try. Don't count yourself out. 

I used to believe that but these days you never know. On Saturdays with big releases I'm always going back and forth...cop here in Germany or from a site back home. I usually strike out on NDC

You do realize im a stranger and you know nothing about me ?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom