Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Yes, you missed something. These are a retro of the og samples from 97. The 2005 pair was a sad imitation of these.
This is to funny, don't believe the 05's were meant to be an imitation but okay speak your mind

So this is the first time I won a raffle but picked up online since it was less. Do I call FTA and tell them I'm not buying it anymore or they'll just wait till 6pm and release it?

So this is the first time I won a raffle but picked up online since it was less. Do I call FTA and tell them I'm not buying it anymore or they'll just wait till 6pm and release it?
No need to call. They'll release it. 

Are the Grey Toes TTS or half size down? Size 11 on the 2013 black red 13s were a bit roomy for me and I should have went with 10.5. Hoping JB is at least consistent so I can go with the 10.5 I picked up online.

I know it's been discussed plenty of times in this thread, but I'm still shocked to see the non-suede midsole. Playoff XIII's may be my favorite Jordan to ever be produced, but I was never able to grab them. These black/reds were going to serve as a bit of a consolation prize, but I just can't get past the midsole! It's crazy. I'm actually curious to see how playoff XIII's would look with the non-suede midsole. I'm guessing I wouldn't like them either. Definitely ruins the flow of the shoe from the side panel to the appearance of a wrapped suede bottom with the pods to separate suede from the floor. Now it's like a strip of suede.

But the positive is more money saved which is a better W in my book anyway.

Are the Grey Toes TTS or half size down? Size 11 on the 2013 black red 13s were a bit roomy for me and I should have went with 10.5. Hoping JB is at least consistent so I can go with the 10.5 I picked up online.
You should be fine going a half size down, the 2013 retros fit the same for me as did this year's retro.
Note: I have wide feet and they fit fine tts but was perfect going down a half.

These 13 releases were horrible. I'm glad the grey toes sat around for a while, the midsole should have been sueded. That cheap looks plastic painted midsole KILLED what would have been a CLASSIC.

Only ones worth getting were the 3M's . And the "red pods"? :x:{

Last edited:
Yea, almost every release is "backordered" now.
I stepped away from Js once quality increase was announced.
I only gripped powder 10s,and Baron 9s,and these grey toes this year. Truthfully wasnt feeling anything else. If this backorder thing is going to be the method for gr, its a step in the right direction. Now only those truly after the shoe ,for the shoe, can get em at retail. About time they crack down on the reselling.

Next up for me French 7s, JB wont be seeing no more of my flow til then.

I know it's been discussed plenty of times in this thread, but I'm still shocked to see the non-suede midsole. Playoff XIII's may be my favorite Jordan to ever be produced, but I was never able to grab them. These black/reds were going to serve as a bit of a consolation prize, but I just can't get past the midsole! It's crazy. I'm actually curious to see how playoff XIII's would look with the non-suede midsole. I'm guessing I wouldn't like them either. Definitely ruins the flow of the shoe from the side panel to the appearance of a wrapped suede bottom with the pods to separate suede from the floor. Now it's like a strip of suede.

But the positive is more money saved which is a better W in my book anyway.

I agree 100%. These painted mid soled are a joke.

I'm actually mad about not being able to get the "He Got Games" or "Playoff" 13s. 13's are my favs, call me salty, but I remember everyone was saying "pass" on the all black payoff 13;s then rick ross wore them at the ASG...."fire" :{

I'm just an old salty *** dude not being able to get shoes I truly appreciated and loved, ok? :p

Time for my mid life crisis red Ferrari, I guess.

Last edited:
If you are at serremonte mall, check out fnl. They got decent size run left and it looks to be fcfs. Just left their store 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Kind of interested in seeing the numbers on the grey toes to be mind blown. Can tell JB made a lot more of these than holograms.

I ordered a 10.5 and an 11 for that reason. I wear both sizes in different shoes and I haven't has a 13 since the OG Playoff.

So I went to my FTL to scoop my girls pair and my pair. Dude got all defensive that I wanted to look at the pairs before I buy them. 5.5 was flawless and the 11.5 had huge glue globs, glue stains along the suede and midsole, and chips in the leather. Most of you guys know I'm not picky. Needless to say I told him I don't want them after he said that was the last 11.5 left. SO good thing we got multiple calls. Headed to champs and scooped a better pair. Also the matching New Era hat is dope. Not like a lot of the corny JB hats.

Hat is dope. I want, but I already got like 10 other bulls hats and feel like it's too many or can one simply never have too many Bulls hats?

Hat is dope. I want, but I already got like 10 other bulls hats and feel like it's too many or can one simply never have too many Bulls hats?
No such thing 
laugh.gif
. I have 10 as well and thats not by choice 
pimp.gif

I would call, I know a footlocker that if you don't call or show up, they write your name down. And you won't get pulled again.

I just called to say that wasn't going to pick my pair. They were really cool about it and actually thanked me

Do 13's run big or small? I know I got a 11.5 I'm my 6's and they are huge but I normally wear a size 11.5. Should I go a size down in the 13's or will they fit fine?

Some of my 13's I've gone down a size. Some a half size, it's odd, really. But I'd say without a doubt the run big.

Back
Top Bottom