Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Also 2 things. I noticed JB used the typical box sticker we see. On the Holograms they used the sticker they used on the gammas. Strange..

2nd I love how buttery the leather feels on the GS pairs
pimp.gif
. Wish they did the same on Mens

I'm hearing TTS on these Grey's.  Tow box apparently isn't as boxy as the other 13s from previous years.

Should have picked up the Holo or the 3M.  Kind of kicking myself right now.  The Grey Toes are going nowhere.

wtf??? hypebeast we know aboutcha
I actually liked the look of the 3M and the Hologram, just wasn't near a computer when it went up for sale on the days and not going to ebay to pick up a resell.

Thought about picking up the Grey Toes today and noticed that everyone's pretty much got a full stock but I don't really like the CW so why waste 200ish dollars for something that I don't really want.

So no not a hypebeast or a or a reseller. 

wtf??? hypebeast we know aboutcha

I actually liked the look of the 3M and the Hologram, just wasn't near a computer when it went up for sale on the days and not going to ebay to pick up a resell.

Thought about picking up the Grey Toes today and noticed that everyone's pretty much got a full stock but I don't really like the CW so why waste 200ish dollars for something that I don't really want.

So no not a hypebeast or a or a reseller. 
http://deadstock.ca/jordan-13-retro-hologram-white.html

I had to see these in person and when I did instant pass. The quality I thought was the worse out of all the 13's so far this year . Money saved.

Last edited:
I would call, I know a footlocker that if you don't call or show up, they write your name down. And you won't get pulled again.
That's funny.

The exact opposite thing just happened to me locally right now.

My little bro put our names into the raffle and the manager calls me yesterday.

Tells me hes sorry these were the first retros he received since the Ferrari.

Came through today and told him I had discounts galore for these online and copped with him to stay true to my little bros word.

Dude busts out Knick Foams and Black Friday 6's and says they are mine for the taking.

Says alot of flakers  resellers out there and I never once bailed on him.

I told him to set me up for the rest of the year and I would buy multipliers off of his store with each shoe release.

Long story short, I'm done for 2014 except for those QS releases......

^^ That's dope. I just don't have the will to walk into a store and ask an employee blatantly if I throw them some cash, if they'd help me get a pair. (I know that's not really your case, but more so to the general comments of people saying to just walk into a store and tell an employee you'll give them money to hold a pair of kicks. I feel like even if I did and they obliged, somehow it wouldn't work out and I'd lose money anyway) 

I logged into ups, my tracking number is there from ndc. Looking like a Thursday delivery but I'm hoping for Wednesday.

I logged into ups, my tracking number is there from ndc. Looking like a Thursday delivery but I'm hoping for Wednesday.

I was hoping for wednesday also. KD7 N7 ordered on a saturday, delivered wednesday. I ordered Roshe Flyknit Random Yarns last tuesday and I got 'em yesterday, friday. So I guess 3 day shipping is actually getting implemented now. Cos before they always take 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom