Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Well gor mine from FNL, funny thing is i started checking the shoe and it had like an open cut where the jumpman was at on the bottom. The clerk look at me and told me it was a manufacture defect and she looked at me like she expect me to still purchase. Lol i told her, if you don't go back there and get me another size 11. If someone gave you an uncooked hamburger, you just going to take it and eat it huh. Lol I don't know whats wrong with people now days
:)  For real for real
Anybody able to use a $20 coupon? I have one that expires 11/30 but it won't let me apply it. Is this a Jordan brand thing? Fnl
If you notice when you put your coupon in it said EXCLUDED but then below the Coupon Code it states "That's a reward code. Hold that thought. You can enter it on the billing page" (see pic)
View media item 1262332
You probably didn't pay attention but I think I noticed that you said you went ahead and called in and they said refund in 3-5 days

Last edited:
wow did not expect these to still be on FNL in my size. would come out to around 175 with my winner's circle card + shipping but im still going to pass. just not worth it imo
eyes.gif

edit: just saw someone say these were 170 on ndc this morning? is that accurate? that is really strange. I guess even nike can't keep their goofy flash price changes straight. whoever botched that one up probly getting fired on Monday lol

Last edited:
if these sold out at the 30 minute mark after release, i think everyone here woulda changed their tune. i could be wrong of course
So many saying nah to pick up of raffles and others saying nah after adding to cart after the 5th hour of release
people woulda been more forgiving of the lack of suede if these were harder to come by.

my observation that may or may not be accurate of others.

i liked them from the beginning and still like these for what is after getting them in hand
i over bought tho, 3 pairs. return the nike that was retailed 170 or return the fnl one that was bought with WCR, but no refund of shipping
looks like i got a beater pair and a every other month pair which I don't mind at all

Went to Footlocker, and saw these were on the front page. Added to my cart expecting to get an error, and it worked.

I'm not sure what it means, but it's nice some of these colorways aren't selling out in minutes. It gives more people a chance.
wow i was just able to add the infamous and scarcely size 13 to my cart....is this real life?!!

if these sold out at the 30 minute mark after release, i think everyone here woulda changed their tune. i could be wrong of course
So many saying nah to pick up of raffles and others saying nah after adding to cart after the 5th hour of release
people woulda been more forgiving of the lack of suede if these were harder to come by.

my observation that may or may not be accurate of others.

i liked them from the beginning and still like these for what is after getting them in hand
i over bought tho, 3 pairs. return the nike that was retailed 170 or return the fnl one that was bought with WCR, but no refund of shipping
looks like i got a beater pair and a every other month pair which I don't mind at all
Not really, saw the pair sitting at FNL and felt the leather in my hand. The quality is really not there... tried to cancel my order via online chat but couldn't cancel now. I am returning my NDC pair when I get it.

Last edited:
i
Wasnt going to pick up due to the price and the non suede midsole, but the ES store had em so paid $90 out the door no tax. Couldnt pass up.

is the es store only physical or are the prices and at least some of the inventory available through some online account? kinda like swoosh

I am really liking the grey toes. I have the burgandy grey toes and the white and red pair but still wanted a pair of these. I think they are well done and that the lack of suede on the midsole isn't really that bad for this pair.

Last edited:
I am really liking the grey toes. I have the bug randy grey toes and the white and red pair but still wanted a pair of these. I think they are well done and that the lack of suede on the midsole isn't really that bad for this pair.
Same here.

I'm glad it was an easy cop. A lot of people are say they pass because of the midsole, but i think it looks good.

or the DB 8's! Then we'd all be feasting! lol
I can't believe some of you are actually looking forward to the 8s...  I mean yes looks are subjective but god are they some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.

I can't believe some of you are actually looking forward to the 8s...  I mean yes looks are subjective but god are they some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.

I love the 8s. Have several pair of highs and lows. Hope others pass, that means easier cops for me.

I love the 8s. Have several pair of highs and lows. Hope others pass, that means easier cops for me.
the JB 8 as a shoe looks alright, but the design/CW of the DB 8 is just disgusting. 

If it didn't have DB stamped to it, they would sit forever on the shelves. 

Lmfao if the midsole was suede instead you guys would be complaing and passing because of the bleeding. I'll see you guys next week in the black infared vi's thread and hear you guys complain how pink they look.

So I went to my FTL to scoop my girls pair and my pair. Dude got all defensive that I wanted to look at the pairs before I buy them. 5.5 was flawless and the 11.5 had huge glue globs, glue stains along the suede and midsole, and chips in the leather. Most of you guys know I'm not picky. Needless to say I told him I don't want them after he said that was the last 11.5 left. SO good thing we got multiple calls. Headed to champs and scooped a better pair. Also the matching New Era hat is dope. Not like a lot of the corny JB hats.
repped for holding out. i'm sure the employee was piiiiissssssssed. these jordan releases are their claim to fame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom