Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Just enjoy them, fam. Somebody somewhere was unable to get a pair, we can save all the money in the world and may not even live tomorrow to be able to spend it
smile.gif
Such a true statement.  When the wifey and I start to stress about money and stuff because we spend like idiots....i think to myself, that is why I have a 401K. I have no regrets of traveling to 20 or so different countries,  buying kicks all the time, spoiling my kids,  driving nice whips, etc..  You can't take it with you, so enjoy it now 
nthat.gif

Anyone buy more than one pair and is thinking about keeping both?
I actually bought two with the intention of returning one. Then apparently the hookup said I couldn't cancel day of and didn't give me a receipt because I assume he used his store discount (he charged me retail). So I got three now.
The nike I bought for 170 and the FNL used the rewards circle. I tried to off load a pair on my local FB and craigslist for retail and frap, but no bites.
I am tempted to just return the nike one and keep the fnl one because of the no refund on shipping. I win out in the end because of cashback.

I blame the fact that I followed through paying the hookup even though I told him to cancel once I was able to order two online the morning of. Can't cancel a hookup last second and expect them to help in the future.

After holding them in hand, I actually feel no problem with keeping two. Surprisingly nice even with all the negative feedback from people here. FNL and hookup.

You sound like my wife now, lol. Honestly if I wasn't picky I'd probably buying sneakers every weekend.
Not trying to mess with you, just stating that when will this shoe retro again and at what price when it does, this is the shoe along with the holograms 13 which are the ones I was waiting for, 13 over 11 for me. I don't care about the other releases. But I'm saying picky as in the shoe isn't like the og that's why I won't get it, just enjoy it like I did. And I actually like it with painted midsoles.

Not trying to mess with you, just stating that when will this shoe retro again and at what price when it does, this is the shoe along with the holograms 13 which are the ones I was waiting for, 13 over 11 for me. I don't care about the other releases. But I'm saying picky as in the shoe isn't like the og that's why I won't get it, just enjoy it like I did. And I actually like it with painted midsoles.
I know u ain't trying to mess with me. But like you say, you like the painted midsole. I don't, therefore I can live without them

I wanna cop og chutneys or navy blue lows but I cant do it. I know as soon as I do, JB will say they dropping em next week or some ****. JB killing this **** IMO. I want some pairs to be un attainable or at least require the hunt. No fun just playing ******** bricks every week cos I cant cop what I want /Rant OVer

Seen these grey toes in every store at each mall I went to today, but i got to examine a pair in person and I like them better in person....just hoping I can get a clean NDC pair tomorrow

pair just arrived and theres a lil bit of midsole paint on the white leather like overspray almost. Wont notice on feet but it is what it is. Cant check my pairs in store anymore cos I we only get 1 x 11.5. That being said. Im happy. Love the tounge

Copped 2 pairs on release day, but the mall still had them at Champs and Finishline. Wish I had waited to order so I could look at the pairs and find good ones in person. Hopefully the ones shipped to me are clean!

Good out there everyone and check the malls if yall are hunting for pairs!

Back
Top Bottom