Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Bought my regular size in 13s well all my 13s are same sz but this was my first for this year 13 releases and it def feels more narrow in the toebox to me than all my others from last yr and before. Didnt someone say new retros were gonna be cut smaller this time around?

pair just arrived and theres a lil bit of midsole paint on the white leather like overspray almost. Wont notice on feet but it is what it is. Cant check my pairs in store anymore cos I we only get 1 x 11.5. That being said. Im happy. Love the tounge
Foreal my local FTL only got 2 pair 11.5

I finally had a chance to see the grey toes in person the other day. I was underwhelmed to say the least. The red "suede" was a felt type material. Not nappy, long suede like the OG 13s or even the 05s. Even as recent as the black toes, or the 3Ms had decent suede. This fake suede coupled with the painted midsole was a swift kick in the nuts by JB.
All I see is money in the pocket if JB keeps this up.

Congrats to those who picked them up though.

Seen these grey toes in every store at each mall I went to today, but i got to examine a pair in person and I like them better in person....just hoping I can get a clean NDC pair tomorrow
same, almost every store had atleast a few sizes. employees were tryin to push em on ppl as we were signing up for raffles. 

I finally had a chance to see the grey toes in person the other day. I was underwhelmed to say the least. The red "suede" was a felt type material. Not nappy, long suede like the OG 13s or even the 05s. Even as recent as the black toes, or the 3Ms had decent suede. This fake suede coupled with the painted midsole was a swift kick in the nuts by JB.

:rofl: You pick apart every aspect of the shoe then say but congrats to whoever picked em up. Hahaha..

For those who ordered from ndc last saturday, what's your UPS status right now? Mine was kinda stuck in TX Airport. I was gonna expect them to be delivered today like my previous saturday orders.

Just enjoy them, fam. Somebody somewhere was unable to get a pair, we can save all the money in the world and may not even live tomorrow to be able to spend it :smile:

Such a true statement.  When the wifey and I start to stress about money and stuff because we spend like idiots....i think to myself, that is why I have a 401K. I have no regrets of traveling to 20 or so different countries,  buying kicks all the time, spoiling my kids,  driving nice whips, etc..  You can't take it with you, so enjoy it now :nthat:

My man :pimp: Create those memories and if you live long enough to be old and busted just look back and smile at life

Received mine yesterday and I'm really happy with my purchase, will be even happier when summertime rolls around to bust these out.

Mine was set for delivery today and tracking got delayed because my package didnt make it in time for sorting this morning, Set to be delivered tomorrow. I swear I hate UPS.

roll.gif
You pick apart every aspect of the shoe then say but congrats to whoever picked em up. Hahaha..

He's right about it if you don't like the shoe then don't comment negative things and just leave it alone. If you love money then enjoy it but as for myself I love Jordan 13 and the the holograms and grey toes were my only Jordan buys this year. Material is good for me.

NDC put a congrats note in the hologram package, this time they sent me a box big enough for two pairs of shoes. Complete with a return shipping label, I wonder what they are cooking up for the Red Pods

It was GOOD to see this truck...

then finally, the prize

Left pair (size 13, ndc) right pair (size 12, FNL)

However, just opening the box on the pairs.. i SEE A FLAW.. 

glue

good shoe, but for my money, to see this out the box.. sorry. but gonna rock that size 13 probably!

It was GOOD to see this truck...

then finally, the prize

Left pair (size 13, ndc) right pair (size 12, FNL)

However, just opening the box on the pairs.. i SEE A FLAW.. 

glue

good shoe, but for my money, to see this out the box.. sorry. but gonna rock that size 13 probably!
If the flaw is that bad I would return it

Back
Top Bottom