Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I would hate to ball in any of my 13's. The toe box starts to look soggy looking. I would love to ball in my XX8 SE since they feel more glove like and doesn't seem to crease because of a different material on the toe box.

Last edited:
damn stunting in the weight room lol I couldn't wear any of my Retros to the gym I just wear beat free runs

Lol only when im not doing cardio. I love balling in 13's my flints are my beaters havnt creased that bad but my squadrons have but I don't care. Ill cop another pair of each for casual wear one day

I want another pair of Flint 13's in the future as it is my favorite CW of the 13's. I never got one at a store.

These grey toes are still available in my area. Honestly, probably because of the 6's due to come out cuz shoes usualy never sit this long. Really disappointed with this round of 13's, patiently waiting for a true 13 release

This is why I don't preorder. Sites like this and resellers seller for $235 when on release day I copped for $170!! LOL It amazes me how people just give extra bread away like that.

These grey toes are still available in my area. Honestly, probably because of the 6's due to come out cuz shoes usualy never sit this long. Really disappointed with this round of 13's, patiently waiting for a true 13 release
Don't be too picky just get them while they are there, if price is your problem, think about how everything not only shoes have gone up, either you buy them with that price or not. I work for my dough so if i see it no matter what price i buy it and wear it to enjoy them. Life is too short to be picky. We can all die anytime. Enjoy whatever your hard earned money can get you. You can't take your money to the grave when you die.

This is why I don't preorder. Sites like this and resellers seller for $235 when on release day I copped for $170!! LOL It amazes me how people just give extra bread away like that.

That's a Canadian site the prices are in Canadian dollars, if you look closer they also have US dollars based on the conversion rate

That's a Canadian site the prices are in Canadian dollars, if you look closer they also have US dollars based on the conversion rate

Doesn't matter. Example of dat humble brag :lol:

Saw the grey toes the other day in-person and I must say they are really nice.

The leather used on the sides are soft & plush. Toe box though not so much but overall I like how they almost copied the OG sample.

Problem for me is retail. :smh:

Last edited:
Don't be too picky just get them while they are there, if price is your problem, think about how everything not only shoes have gone up, either you buy them with that price or not. I work for my dough so if i see it no matter what price i buy it and wear it to enjoy them. Life is too short to be picky. We can all die anytime. Enjoy whatever your hard earned money can get you. You can't take your money to the grave when you die.
You sound like my wife now, lol. Honestly if I wasn't picky I'd probably buying sneakers every weekend.

Saw the grey toes the other in-person and I must say they are really nice.

The leather used on the sides are soft & plush. Toe box though not so much but overall I like how they almost copied the OG sample.

I hear u. Kicking myself right now since I could have gotten my pair cheaper with my FNL winners circle coupon :smh:

You're gonna have a much bigger problem next year.

I hear u. Kicking myself right now since I could have gotten my pair cheaper with my FNL winners circle coupon :smh:

Just enjoy them, fam. Somebody somewhere was unable to get a pair, we can save all the money in the world and may not even live tomorrow to be able to spend it :smile:

You're gonna have a much bigger problem next year.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom