Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
The Infrared VI is nice but I wouldn't pay retail for any other AJ number but the XIII. If I could get real Infrared VI for like $130 brand new I would but if it is $170 or more, no way! The VI is my second favorite AJ though.

I have zero interest in the Red Pods, because my Play-offs are much nicer, but should I buy the red pods and try and trade them for a DS pair of "He Got Game". Or will the Red Pods be an easy grab since it's releasing between the Jordan Infrared 6's and Jordan Legend Blue 11's? 

*The "He Got Game" 13's are the only 13's I haven't managed to get. I already have my "Flints", "Breds", and "Play-offs". Just need the "He Got Game" to complete my 13 collection.

I have zero interest in the Red Pods, because my Play-offs are much nicer, but should I buy the red pods and try and trade them for a DS pair of "He Got Game". Or will the Red Pods be an easy grab since it's releasing between the Jordan Infrared 6's and Jordan Legend Blue 11's? 

*The "He Got Game" 13's are the only 13's I haven't managed to get. I already have my "Flints", "Breds", and "Play-offs". Just need the "He Got Game" to complete my 13 collection.
lol

Lulz.

I don't see anyone making that trade with you.

Do you guys think it's possible for some Ebay sellers to have multiples of He Got Games/Playoffs/Flint XIII's? These sneakers was sold out a year to 4 years ago. I can understand a cat selling something from his personal collection but damn I see a guy on Ebay with at least 5 of every pair mention and they all look legit as I own 7 pairs of XIII's.
Very possible I sat on 6 pairs of playoff 13s and didn't sell until this year

Lulz.

I don't see anyone making that trade with you.
These "new" sneakerheads that don't know any better would. I'm talking about the sneakerheads who go crazy for non-original colorways and think wearing a shoe once or twice is still DEADSTOCK. I might chance it and if push comes to shove I will sell them "Red Pods" on flightclub and then flip the money to get my DS "He Got Games". I need to see the hype for these first. So far there doesn't appear to be much hype with the Infrareds 6's dropping today and the Columbia "Legend Blue" dropping next month.

SIdebar: I see the Jordan grey toes are the most popular according to this poll. But I tried them on in HoH to compare them against the material to my Jordan 13 "Breds"I had on and they are WACK!!!! They are still on the shelves and they had my size and everything.

Last edited:
I actually think these look nice, one thing I hate about the 13's is when they have white pods because when it gets dirty its hard to clean them so a color like this I won't have to worry about cleaning them as much.
Thinking the same, altho it can still easily show on the red actually, but won't have that real dirt/worn look as on the whites

These "new" sneakerheads that don't know any better would. I'm talking about the sneakerheads who go crazy for non-original colorways and think wearing a shoe once or twice is still DEADSTOCK. I might chance it and if push comes to shove I will sell them "Red Pods" on flightclub and then flip the money to get my DS "He Got Games". I need to see the hype for these first. So far there doesn't appear to be much hype with the Infrareds 6's dropping today and the Columbia "Legend Blue" dropping next month.

SIdebar: I see the Jordan grey toes are the most popular according to this poll. But I tried them on in HoH to compare them against the material to my Jordan 13 "Breds"I had on and they are WACK!!!! They are still on the shelves and they had my size and everything.

Yall "old" sneakerheads will go crazy over an ugly shoe because its an OG colorway before u cop something you actually like.

Lmao

Just picked up the Grey Toes from a local meet-up around my area couple of days ago for like 170.

Glue stains are non-existent and some very minor blemishes on the leather side panels but all in all very happy with its craftsmanship & quality.

Back
Top Bottom