Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters

I'm different I'm different.... my man!

All day B, I started work at 1am on Friday didn't get off until 6pm all morning, I was just stressing over getting a pair of red pennies.. I could careless about the 6s, now if the red pods dropped on Friday I probably would've had a "family emergency". Because those are all I need for the rest of the yr, looking like a possible double up

Yall "old" sneakerheads will go crazy over an ugly shoe because its an OG colorway before u cop something you actually like.

Lmao
Lmao we "old" sneakerheads buy Jordans because of the history associated with the particular shoe. Which is what initiated the popularity of Jordans today. #History101

Lulz.

I don't see anyone making that trade with you.
These "new" sneakerheads that don't know any better would. I'm talking about the sneakerheads who go crazy for non-original colorways and think wearing a shoe once or twice is still DEADSTOCK. I might chance it and if push comes to shove I will sell them "Red Pods" on flightclub and then flip the money to get my DS "He Got Games". I need to see the hype for these first. So far there doesn't appear to be much hype with the Infrareds 6's dropping today and the Columbia "Legend Blue" dropping next month.

SIdebar: I see the Jordan grey toes are the most popular according to this poll. But I tried them on in HoH to compare them against the material to my Jordan 13 "Breds"I had on and they are WACK!!!! They are still on the shelves and they had my size and everything.
ah good idea, I can get those red pods on lock and I need a pair of hgg's tho I need the black/Red too

I really can't believe how much the painted mid-sole kills those for me. I love XIII's, and a mostly black XIII at that. But I just can't get past the way it looks :x

Official Nike Images
oh god that looks awful lol. just doesn't look luxurious like the 13s usually do. that's one of the beautiful things about the 13 is the rich looking details. this midsole makes that black suede look out of place. Don't really like how they ended up doing both of these 13 samples this year 
grin.gif
. Whatever, 2chains can have them
roll.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're "gym red".. Surprisingly I'm kinda feeling these in some pics, went from a very easy pass to 50/50 lol

those official pics are terrible but luckily I have a good imagination lol

I just want a 13 that I can wear daily and will look clean with a lil splash of color

these fit the bill

13s are the most comfortable js for me, 12s too

Back
Top Bottom