Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Must cop these!!!   
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I really can't believe how much the painted mid-sole kills those for me. I love XIII's, and a mostly black XIII at that. But I just can't get past the way it looks :x
What really kills me is that they JUST used a suede midsole on the 3m's released in October. Why not on these?

I really can't believe how much the painted mid-sole kills those for me. I love XIII's, and a mostly black XIII at that. But I just can't get past the way it looks
sick.gif
Took the words right out of my mouth. And I really, really wanted this CW (and the grey toes).

How are the "Grey Toes" the most sought after going by the poll, but they are still sitting on shelves as we speak right now?

I will say the 3M's look the best in person. I saw a guy with them on in the barbershop last week and they do stand out in a good way. But when it comes to 13's I'm stuck in the OG colorways only!

The 13's were my first ever Jordan purchased when I was 8 in '97 so they are near and dear to me.

Nike made more of the grey tongues than the other 13s.
Kind of remind me of how Nike did with Lebron Kings Pride XIs. They were sitting in stores while some others were sold out, but still were the favorites on NT also.

Last edited:
Woah a NikeiD retro....are they trolling? [emoji]128514[/emoji] that would be interesting though

Please have better options than the Spizike JB...

Instead of putting the AJIIIs back in the vault, they should be the first shoe of the Nike ID treatment. The 13s are a strange choice.

after this year 13s are the only jordans I'd buy

after December im out the jordan torture

just lebrons here and there and ids

If jordan 13s hit ID they would be mad limited and site would crash. :lol: I'm not believing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom