Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
These are still available in shops around cali. People are crossing fingers for next week along with their toes.

I saw a line of 700 for the XIs. Didn't realise that sneaker was so popular. It looks bland to me. But my brother in law loves it.

Come summer time I have a feeling there will be some remorseful people for passing on the dirty bred 13.     

I kinda want these now... I may hop on them when reality kicks in and people realize they spent too much after all the releases this December..

Come summer time I have a feeling there will be some remorseful people for passing on the dirty bred 13.     

Yeah I kinda want these now too.... Still debating, think it depends how many 11's I can get.. Id like to double up but if I only get one then I may come back for these..

Wolf greys only for me :smokin ain't looking back.

Yep, personally I think they were the best of this batch.. Also have/ like the reflectives. Wasn't feeling the other 2.. I've even held em in hand/ seen em on feet and they're just underwhelming to me.

they nice saw them today 
Agreed. These are VERY nice. The subtle black overlay with the red pods interspersed in between; man they're unassuming yet so fresh.
Been staring at 'em for a good 30 minutes.
^^Rep on the restock too. Managed to add a few pairs just for kicks.

Last edited:
Checked my order status on nike website and it still says 'Preparing to ship'
BvR83YECMAAgaSp.jpg

Called customer service and told me my pair is still in the warehouse at this time :smh::smh: ship the damn shoes already geez!!

It's only been since Saturday man and Sunday doesn't count (for processing) as far as I'm concerned. Give it time.
I grabbed a pair on JJ with the quickness and was quite surprised I checked out given how the site's notorious for cart jacking. Shipping should be on Tuesday.
And I walked into the local FNL later on that evening with the display pair being all that is left.
And what do you know; it was my size.
Sheesh, I ain't ever felt this lucky.

Last edited:
^I know bro this is actually my first NDC 'shipping rant':lol: as i always get lucky to receive my shipping confirmation on saturday night or sunday morning except these 13s

really happy to have a pair of gym reds... they were just samples back in the day.... these kids don't even know
I think they do though....

Sneakers: Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Volt” + Air Jordan XIII “Red Pods”!

These should not have been hard to get. I just passed on them they wouldn't really add much to my collection and as far as black/red Jordans they don't really stand out. I saw them in the store and I didn't get that "I MUST HAVE THEM" feeling. I'm gunning for those Jordan XIII "He Got Games" though, but I'm not about to paying anything over $220 for DS so I probably won't be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom