Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Grab a Pair of 13's Dirty Breds ...

Really Comfortable and I like the All blk leather Tongue then the Suede one on Grey Toes

Buena Park, CA FTL has it on display. If anyone needs one, it's there but double check.

And I think Westminster Mall, FNL might have them. But double check I am not 100%. I just saw it on the counter...looked like an 11/12.

On NDC order details it still says "In Progress" & "Preparing to Ship".
FedEx delivered my pairs earlier this morning. Still haven't recieved any ship notification from ndc, only from fedex :lol:
I would say keep an eye out on packages arriving and not rely on ndc emails and updates.
I actually like them a lot more in hand than I thought I would, and I've always planned on copping since the first leaks came out looking like the bright infrared pods. Looks like it's going to be a regular starter for me.

Last edited:
matters7 matters7
giphy.gif

That's dope, Matter. 13 is probably my favorite shoe. I wish I wouldn't of sold my Flints; now trying to find my size for a "real" price is next to impossible. I'd consider trading my DS Concords for a pair of DS Flints. 

Last edited:
That's dope, Matter. 13 is probably my favorite shoe. I wish I wouldn't of sold my Flints; now trying to find my size for a "real" price is next to impossible. I'd consider trading my DS Concords for a pair of DS Flints. 

Cheers bro. Yeh man I'd def trade my cords for them. I don't like cords tho ahaha.

Cheers bro. Yeh man I'd def trade my cords for them. I don't like cords tho ahaha.
I like the Concords, just have a thing for them 13's and like them more. I only have a hand full of 11's, but the only shoes I collect and buy for the most part anymore are the 13's. Gonna give it a go Saturday but I won't be upset if I can't get them. I'm always on the hunt for them Flints. The only reason I sold them in the first place was because they were an (sz) 11 and I need an 11.5.

matters7 matters7 makes me want to post my modest 13 collection, unfortunately I would have to use my camera phone.... Nice collection, I needs those blk/ red 13s ... I'll be a happy man

Red pods arrived, my favorite of 2014, updated circle
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person crazy about the XIII's!!! Looking at your 14 XIII's lets me know I need 12 of them in all. I can do without the Wheats and 05 Grey Toes. Everything else is on my radar so I need 3 more!

this shoe runs ridiculously big...im a 11 in everything else...these 11s feel like an 11.5 to me..too bad ive already worn them 3 times cause I really need a 10.5 instead

this shoe runs ridiculously big...im a 11 in everything else...these 11s feel like an 11.5 to me..too bad ive already worn them 3 times cause I really need a 10.5 instead

true.. my sz 12 blk/red & blk toe are both perfect but my grey toe are sz 11.5 & it seems like a 12

Yeah cant wait to see mine Thursday. Got them shipped to my parents house since im about to leave for the holidays and didn't want to miss my shipment. Told my mom to open them and snap a picture today when they got there and she was like these are some beautiful shoes! lol she knows nothing about Jordans. Everyone that picked them up says they look better in person.

I didn't plan on copping 3/4 but my love of the 13's and the comfort made me do it lol.  And the red pods really are underrated in my opinion, yes I know they are the not the playoffs, which I used to own but they are great in their own way.  

Back
Top Bottom