Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
My pair arrived today. Unusual coz they always arrive thursday from ndc.... Anyway i saw this pic on the internet

What you guys think
hmmmmmmm 

pimp.gif

I like the Concords, just have a thing for them 13's and like them more. I only have a hand full of 11's, but the only shoes I collect and buy for the most part anymore are the 13's. Gonna give it a go Saturday but I won't be upset if I can't get them. I'm always on the hunt for them Flints. The only reason I sold them in the first place was because they were an (sz) 11 and I need an 11.5.

Yeh I feel that. I need a 11.5 as well, my pairs a 12 haha. Good luck on the hint
matters7 matters7 makes me want to post my modest 13 collection, unfortunately I would have to use my camera phone.... Nice collection, I needs those blk/ red 13s ... I'll be a happy man
Dem wheats........dem UNCs (yeah yeah neutral grey whatever)........

NICE. repped.

Thanks man, yeh gotta be the best cws
My pair arrived today. Unusual coz they always arrive thursday from ndc.... Anyway i saw this pic on the internet

What you guys think

View media item 1308227
View media item 1308228

This custom makes them look fake. Like a bred 11 x bred 13. not feelin it

Yeh I feel that. I need a 11.5 as well, my pairs a 12 haha. Good luck on the hint

Thanks man, yeh gotta be the best cws
This custom makes them look fake. Like a bred 11 x bred 13. not feelin it
This! First thing coming to mind is; they're fake.
And what's with the compass of a watch?

The reason you all are getting packages early is because it's peak season. UPS is delivering packages as they receive them instead of holding them.

The reason you all are getting packages early is because it's peak season. UPS is delivering packages as they receive them instead of holding them.

That sounds right to me, because I got a package 3 days early. And it wasn't form NDC I was surprised when I got the updated email

Got my red pods today. Shoe is dope as hell to me. Cool enough that I like nearly as much as the playoffs.

I got my pods in today and I received a pretty clean pair.  Def glad I decided to still get them, but now I have buyers remorse on the red toes. 

Back
Top Bottom