Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I havent seen any pairs in my travels in the bmore area.
I've seen holos, red pods, barons, and the most comical the grey toes

RD when I went to scoop my pair I was walking out the mall and a group of dudes were walking in front of me. Dude really took off whatever shoes he was wearing and walked out the mall wearing his grey toes as soon as he bought em. His pants around his knees wasn't helpin Nef out either....

When these shoes 1st released everyone walked out of the mall wearing them. Not exactly sure what's comical about that.

This used to be the norm. You went and bought a new pair of shoes when your old shoes wore out. And wore the new pair as soon as you bought them.

I did the same thing when I bought my true blue 3's in 2001.

red pods just came now. It was weird because it was delivered by a u-haul. UPSed from fnl. At least the shipping box doesn't have huge finishline logo on it.

Ups email said delivery time was from 1:30 to 5:30. Got here at 5:47. Pshhh.

Just saw mens sizes of red pods at Dtlr white marsh mall md

Last edited:
red pods just came now. It was weird because it was delivered by a u-haul. UPSed from fnl. At least the shipping box doesn't have huge finishline logo on it.

Ups email said delivery time was from 1:30 to 5:30. Got here at 5:47. Pshhh.
Extra holiday workers = U-haul trucks.

They have been confirmed in another thread for 2015.......in low top form.
sick.gif

any new york shops with the wolf greys , black red or grey toes in a size 10 close to retail? would appreciate it

any new york shops with the wolf greys , black red or grey toes in a size 10 close to retail? would appreciate it
Have you tried HOHs and Nike towns fam? I saw red pods at Woodbridge mall and HOH menlo up north jersey. I'd be surprised they don't have them anymore

Back
Top Bottom