Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Downtown Locker Room in Laurel, MD still has the red pods available. I saw a size 11. They look nice, but don't wow me. Plus I got the "Infrared" and "Columbia's" already so I'm good.

Just got my pair of Barons in and these are a top three JB release this year imo. Too clean! Build quality and comfort are very close to originals.

Merry Christmas everyone and may your day be blessed with joy, happiness, and great family fun[emoji]128077[/emoji]

to you guys that got the 13 gYM reds, on the inside of your tongue whats your production date and finish date.

Pairs are know to have different production dates, I've had the same pair of jordans have different dates for each shoe.
Thanks I own Jordans but really never checked the production date because I get them from footlocker or champs. I recently brought the 13 gym reds they look legit but on the Jump man it seems there are no four fingers just slanted on all the 13s, mine are like that too

Is there any fake pairs outhere? I really don't wanna spend no more than 210 for a pair...still looking

Back
Top Bottom