Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Now that the crazy holiday releases are done... Time to look back. Anyone know where I can get the Dirty Breds 13 for a decent price.

Last edited:
Now that the crazy holiday releases are done... Time to look back. Anyone know where I can get the Dirty Breds 13 for a decent price.
have you checked all your local spots ? These are still available in-store some places

3m for 3m huh? I wasn't too crazy about the quality on the 3m 13s. But Id take that trade. 5lab3s are doo doo in my book
Honestly yah. I grew to hate the LAB's after awhile, and 13's are my favorite, even though I passed on them all this year before the trade. Couldn't get over the midsole. I was happy to make the trade.

Dirty Breds, GS sizes 3.5Y and 4.5Y, available on EB.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...l/black/red/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
35cfxxh.jpg

Last edited:
@Aplus124
:lol: sorry about that fam. That is why I now post any links with sizes available first and I post a screenshot of the sizes to avoid any confusion :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

@Aplus124
:lol: sorry about that fam. That is why I now post any links with sizes available first and I post a screenshot of the sizes to avoid any confusion :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Don't be sorry. He was free posting anyways and has been removed from the site.

I really like the colorway on the 3m pair....I just don't care for the 3m material used. If they were leather or suede I would have bought them.

Can't the 3m pair be had for around 230 on ebay? Considering retail was 200 before tax that is really a minimal price increase.

Last edited:
Randomly found a pair of red pods a parent returned in my local FNL. Good day, and way better looking shoe in person than pictures.

Back
Top Bottom