Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Copped a size 6 for wifey, she's been wanting this particular colorway since they dropped. Repped! :smokin
Anytime [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] I also placed an order for the wifey, but in a size 6.5y.

Surprisingly, these aren't sold out yet. Just saw the tweet from @j23app a few minutes ago.

DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THESE DROPPED AGAIN.. GREY TOES ARE ALWAYS DOPE JUST CANT ACTUALLY PULL THE TRIGGER WITH SO MANY OG GREAT COLORWAYS

they were a shoe back in 99' just not released to the public

LIKE DUDE ABOVE SAID.. THEY WERE SAMPLES WAY BACK WHEN.. THEN THEY RELEASED SOMETIME IN LIKE 05/06 OR SOMETHING AND THEN THEY RELEASED AGAIN EARLIER THIS YEAR I BELIEVE.. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MORE SIZES POPPED UP AND THATS WHAT I MEANT LOL

they were a shoe back in 99' just not released to the public

LIKE DUDE ABOVE SAID.. THEY WERE SAMPLES WAY BACK WHEN.. THEN THEY RELEASED SOMETIME IN LIKE 05/06 OR SOMETHING AND THEN THEY RELEASED AGAIN EARLIER THIS YEAR I BELIEVE.. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MORE SIZES POPPED UP AND THATS WHAT I MEANT LOL
I know what they are and no, the grey toes from 05 weren't the same, they were a odd grey and maroon almost.

I know what they are and no, the grey toes from 05 weren't the same, they were a odd grey and maroon almost.

I COULD GO IN .. BUT I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING AND IDC :lol: HAVE FUN :lol:
What? they weren't the same as the samples and that's a fact. the samples were given to some high school basketball team forgot the name back in 98/99 and we just got them last November. oh and the tongue on the pair you're talking about was also wrong from the sample. have fun

Did anyone ever find out why the Gym Reds never were worn by MJ?
I never heard anything. for all we know MJ might have not liked them over breds, black toes and playoffs

Last edited:
Red pods restocking on JJ in the morning guys, 10 am

Will come back to post the link if I find it

Last edited:
I want the bred 13 lows that dropped this year now.. Missed the NDC restock from last week

Passed on them initially due to low funds and getting the bred 11s but they're still on my to get list

I want the bred 13 lows that dropped this year now.. Missed the NDC restock from last week

Passed on them initially due to low funds and getting the bred 11s but they're still on my to get list
Missed them last week too, was waiting in line for 3 hours like a fool lol

Gonna look for a pair for retail or a little over, not paying $200

Missed them last week too, was waiting in line for 3 hours like a fool lol

Gonna look for a pair for retail or a little over, not paying $200
I saw them available for $225 by various resellers but I passed.. the most I would do is $200 if that includes shipping

Wish these sat as long as the Martian 7s and Anthracite 9s did

There's bound to be another random restock again somewhere though

I was shocked the legend blue 11s still randomly pop up every now and then in restocks

Back
Top Bottom