Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
This is what he is saying, take the 3s for example they give us joker cw and crimson and sport blues. But with the 13s they barely make those off the grid cw. They go HAM on 4s and 1s and 3s now even ,8s... Not really the same for 13s

I agree for the most part. The colorways of the 3m pair and the hologram were fairly simple. They just had different elements to them to make them a bit off the grid. Not counting the DB pair (since all of those are off the grid), the only off the grid pair is the vomit inspired squadron blue 13. How in the hell those were ever green lighted is well beyond me.

Mid 13s had only 6 Retro+ color ways over ten years (04-14)

Then of course the four last year, two CP3s and DBs up that count but none of those were massive releases. 13s for the most part have been retried sparingly and when they come out it's usually an OG color way.

What ones are confirmed for next year?

Nothing has been confirmed, but it's rumored that the Chutneys will retro.  Personally I wouldn't mind if the Flints and Playoffs came back out.....that's wishful thinking though.
wouldn't mind a remastered playoff, the last retros leather was kinda wack

Naw they were solid for sure.
felt a lil stiff to me, especially when compared to my altitudes

To be honest, the OG 13s aren't that super flexible either. Leather is is stiffer on them for some reason. I like it tho since the toe box doesn't crease as easily. You may just be nitpicking.
probably

I know this is a long shot but does anyone in here still have the JimmyJazz order confirmation email from the Retro 13 "Hologram/Baron" release? Will give reps.
happy.gif

I was getting this error for some reason...

Error 429 Too many requests please try again later

Too many requests please try again later

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1218739245

I was getting this error for some reason...

Error 429 Too many requests please try again later

Too many requests please try again later

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1218739245
That's normal. You'll get that when the site is hammer. No more backpack jimmy to brighten up our day. Instead, we get site loading errors.

He's usually pretty good.

Although he did say MB NA 4's in the fall and those don't look to be happening.

Hope it's Flints too.....along with a hoard of other 13's. I'll double up on the Flints and wear the 2010's out.

Last edited:
I personally believe that it's either the White, Black, and Red 13s or the Black and Red 13s. The French Blue, University Blue, Flint Grey, and White 13 is a cult classic. Though it could be them because they haven't released since 2010.

Oh yea the chutneys in the pic from the table. Hopefully since it's flooded with 12's this year. Hopefully they flood 13's next year.

Back
Top Bottom