Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I have all of them
nthat.gif

That's what i'm saying. If we're talking about Air Jordan's 1-13 across the board then I think those are one of the nicest Retro + colorways out there.
I agree, I can't think of another retro plus colorway that would rival them.

That's what i'm saying. If we're talking about Air Jordan's 1-13 across the board then I think those are one of the nicest Retro + colorways out there.

neutrals, altitudes and grey toes

Truth. Neutral Greys are just a nice, simple looking colorway. Was bidding on a DS pair like a month back, but the price went too high for me. :smh:

Truth. Neutral Greys are just a nice, simple looking colorway. Was bidding on a DS pair like a month back, but the price went too high for me. :smh:
lol didnt know DS pairs were still around. I can only find beaters

Both maize lows, red pods. List goes on and on.

Edit...
White/black/maize, black/white/maize, black/Varsity red
heard you like maize

Damn, 3M were fugly when they came in today. Suede looked crap and silver was bland. I don't really like 13's so traded them in for FV at Sole Supremacy in Newark. Paid a bit on top of trade in and got DS Retro 6 Carmines, which I love now. :smile:

Last edited:
Damn, 3M were fugly when they came in today. Suede looked crap and silver was bland. I don't really like 13's so traded them in for FV at Sole Supremacy in Newark. Paid a bit on top of trade in and got DS Retro 6 Carmines, which I love now.
smile.gif
True, I hope the paint doesn't peel on them like mine did. I secured my pair from them too.

I hope they Retro the Wheats, Black/Navy lows, and Altitudes with leather upper like the 05'.

Back
Top Bottom