Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Is this a real place or a fake store in China like how there are for real fake apple stores that look and dress like real ones but even sell fakes?
Real, Jordan Brand held a holiday 2014 preview. They gave press & bloggers a first look at upcoming releases and even CP3 came through to talk about the CP3.VIII

Last edited:

Thoughts on these jordan 13s coming out?
copped ,still mad I passed on some 05's now i can't find them DS 
mean.gif

Damn, so far everything but the Baron (non 3m) color way will be purchased.  Curious to see what color ways they use for the lows :nerd:
Same here. The whole baron concept was murdered when I saw the pics

It's not a suede midsole anymore, so there isn't anything to bleed.
if the red on the uppers is suede it will probably bleed onto the leather like the 05s anyways just not the pods (which give me 05s and ill repaint the pods before getting these)

grey toes and black n reds for me [emoji]9786[/emoji]. still got the hgg deadstock ny favorite pair. havent really seen anyone wearing them tho.

if the red on the uppers is suede it will probably bleed onto the leather like the 05s anyways just not the pods (which give me 05s and ill repaint the pods before getting these)

True, but I can't say I recall ever seeing pictures of the suede bleeding past the very bottom of the leather panel so that won't be a big issue.

True, but I can't say I recall ever seeing pictures of the suede bleeding past the very bottom of the leather panel so that won't be a big issue.
no but to me that looks worse than the pods and the pods are easier to cover up with some white paint, i do that to touch up my flints all the time

The black/red pods are a must. I've always liked those since seeing the Samples hanging on Tinker's wall...

The grey toes are pretty much the original samples from 1998. Rumor was they were supposed to release like that, but were scrapped due to the NBA's shoe codes. Apparently, grey was not an acceptable color on shoes back in the late 90's.

The black/navy lows have been on my wish list ever since I passed on 'em originally. I bought a beat up pair years ago, but was so dissapointed, that I never wore 'em. Hopefully these come out just right. 2 pairs for sure.

^
Agreed on the black/red and black/navy lows.
Not feeling those greys toes, but to each their own.

I'm just hoping that when the XIII's low release they use actual mesh and 3M.

If they put 3M mesh on the lows, they better come back with 3M Flints and Breds. I'll feel duped, pissed, and happy all at the same time.
laugh.gif

I wasn't crazy about the black with red pods to begin with and I definitely don't like them with the black outline on the sole. easy pass

Back
Top Bottom