Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
These seem somewhat limited, at least down here in Louisiana. At my local mall, I was able to get a raffle ticket at Foot Action, but Finish Line isn't getting them, and Champs said they got only 12 pair total, and those are all spoken for via tickets. Footlocker says they will have them. Usually, all four of these stores get just about everything.

Since my slow internet connection gives me near-zero chance to cop online, looks like my only chances will be the Foot Action and Footlocker raffles.
Time to upgrade the internet. Don't waste your time with raffles on a shoe that has little to no hype. These should be had easily on FNL even with slow internet. 

$150 for a pair of children's sneakers is asinine.

$200 for men's ain't much better.

Yes but $150 definitely takes the cake on asininityesnesser.
I mean the little homies can only wear them for 1yr before they run small.
Jab to the throat if your picking up the heat for your kids. That's a true SMH right there.

Side note: I've been moaning about FNL not sending me rewards cards this year, got home today and had $100 worth in the mail.
Thanks FNL, repped.
Def won't grab these with 3M and $200, JB trying to eat my coupon I just got blessed wif. Pick a pair up for the homie though on GP if he wants.

Last edited:
Did anyone ever find out what the other 2 gs sizes colors are... or what they even look like?

Didn't someone post a pic a while ago of some new gs sizes?

The only reason anyone cares about these is because it's a "3m" 13.
grin.gif
 Since the model has lacked 3m lately JB found a way to easily hype up an otherwise mediocre colorway at best. put a higher price tag and limited vibe and the hypebeasts are sure to flock. Pass on anything 3m based
tired.gif

I seen them yesterday in person, they look nice. Retail on em is 200+tax?

I think the opposite.
I think people don't care for them because they are 3m
that's what I mean like the people that DO care for them it's only because it's 3m on a 13. they aren't as drawn in by the colorway as they are by the fact that it's 3m on a 13. sort of like a mirage of the mind. not a soul would have cared if it was just white or grey leather in this same colorblocking instead of the 3m sections.

I think the opposite.

I think people don't care for them because they are 3m
that's what I mean like the people that DO care for them it's only because it's 3m on a 13. they aren't as drawn in by the colorway as they are by the fact that it's 3m on a 13. sort of like a mirage of the mind. not a soul would have cared if it was just white or grey leather in this same colorblocking instead of the 3m sections.

Gotcha.
I'd be 110% in if it was flat grey/silver and not 3M thiugh but the 3M guys would probably pass.

I'll pick up a pair at FNL though since I got the rewards cards now, it's not a keeper though straight trade bait.

As well as me but these guys get so emotional when u point anything out that might be wrong with a shoe :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom