Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
copped mines on NDC first time doing this i usually just buy whatever jordans from fnl in shop
but recently became a manager so my funds is legit

gonna cop every single jordan release,this 1 was a breeze didnt use a bot or anything

had to wait in line for roughly 4 min or so then speeded out to checkout and got confirmation email and will receive 10/8

i want the next 2 colorways of this shoe will it be just as easy as today? as long as i follow the countdown timer select my size i should be guaranteed the shoe?

I cop 100% online with various retailers. Don't be fooled into a false sense of security, especially with NDC. These are a GR with a relatively low level of hype. Online copping can be super frustrating-cart jacking, splash, BOTS, site down...etc, etc--For a typical NDC cop check out Mexican Sneakerhead on youtube :lol:

Damn you must be new to the online game... But that's OK because we all started at some point.

Only YOU can determine whether or not you'll regret purchase.  Don't listen to what other people think because in the end it's you who will be wearing the shoe, not them.  If you like it, buy it and rock it.  That's all that should matter.

3M is known to crease, but all shoes crease when worn. If you really want to cancel your order call up whatever customer service representative you ordered from and and just request to have your order canceled.
lol im not cancelling relax bro

i am very new to the online game though so this is my first real experience and it went better than expected...im tryna learn how to do this so im gonna bookmark this site and check back frequently to try and become a pro!

ill post pics when mine arrives i gotta get sleep lol was fun

On NDC I think is has to do with demand as well.. if the cart lines are long I think NDC pushes the shoes out of cart after like 5 or so minutes if you don't check out but if there are no lines then they can sit in your cart longer 
Yup, I agree.  The more 'limited' a shoe is, or the higher the demand, the less time you'll have to check out.  But then again if you really REALLY want a shoe, just check out right when you get them in cart.

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Last edited:
I cop 100% online with various retailers. Don't be fooled into a false sense of security, especially with NDC. These are a GR with a relatively low level of hype. Online copping can be super frustrating-cart jacking, splash, BOTS, site down...etc, etc--For a typical NDC cop check out Mexican Sneakerhead on youtube
laugh.gif
will do still trying to figure out what GR stands for...

I do always feel sorry for the kid at the Register that says " I need a sz 12, do you have 11.5 then, ok 11, what about a 10.5, man I don't think I can do a 10"

I'm like come on son, don't do that to yourself little homie

i think JB really messed up with over saturating the 13 this season. This isn't good.... hype is dangerously low on jordans right now.

even at the regular $170 price point these are a no go so when u factor in that these are $200... :smh:

3M + 13= win win. Surprised these ain't selling out. I thought after XI's and 1's 13's are the fav, but whatever. More for me

ummm, how bout 3s? 6s? 4s?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Their production has noticeably increased recently, as has their sales and profits for this year.
OH!!!!! well then by all means... just pour on the jordans right??? wrong. its that simple for people who dont understand marketing.

Their production has noticeably increased recently, as has their sales and profits for this year.

That doesn't mean that there aren't diminishing, and even negative, returns to unlimited production. I don't think there's much doubt that one reason the retro Jordans sell well and that there is an aura about them that drives hype is that they aren't available all the time and in unlimited quantities. By restricting supply, they stoke demand and keep people like us anticipating the shoes.

OH!!!!! well then by all means... just pour on the jordans right??? wrong. its that simple for people who dont understand marketing.
Yes, absolutely. Ask Nike, they've done pretty well for recent quarters over the past. They made more available, as a result they've sold more. Nike marketing understands and it's shareholders are doing well. They're just cutting into the resale market more than they used to.

Back
Top Bottom