Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
And you do not know me...

View media item 1205959
View media item 1205960
As you can tell I have every OG colorway of the 13's and one retro+ colorway (wheats). Air Jordan 13's are my favorite model along with the 11's. Another thing, the black/red 13 is my favorite sneaker of all time. Please take a seat.
Hey i had those Blue Flints back in 98' lol. Those breds were and still are one my of all time favorites too. Need bout 4 of those pairs u got there. Smdh. When the OG bred 13 dropped it was something serious. Repped

Last edited:
just because you cop shoes, doesnt mean you know anything at all about whats going on. clearly. do you tho.

Last edited:
With the lack of demand on these, im surprised most of the stores are selling out on most sizes. Even with the delay/glitch with FTL, EB...they are still selling out. Can't tell if they didn't produce as many pairs or whether the demand is higher than what most thought it would be. It was definitely an easy cop but I figured these would have sat for a few days at least. Doesn't look like they will...

I won a raffle for these but didn't pick them up. After seeing pictures, I'm glad I saved the money. I don't want to say that I'm surprised people are buying these. But, if there was ever a combination of circumstances to scare people off. This was the shoe. Gaudy color scheme of a classic sneaker. Mixed with a ridiculous price.

Train%20Wreck%20Two_0.gif

building-implosion-10.gif

just because you cop shoes, doesnt mean you know anything at all about whats going on. clearly. do you tho.

That may be true, but this is not the case. So what tbe black toes are sitting on selves. That is the way I like like the "good old days" when sneakers sat for weeks or better yet months. Stop living on your hype.

You talk like you work for nike or something. Jordan hype being a bad thing?? You must be reseller and business in down or something, I have never heard of anyone that loves buying shoes being bad because shoes are sitting.

Back
Top Bottom