Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Just Shut Up Already how can i believe you got more $ than any1 and you complaining about 20 price increase
Y'all going in on dude, but the essence of what he's saying is true. I dunno how much money he has, and it doesn't matter really. He's right. It's not the fact that $20 will price any of us out. It's the fact that we're paying more, and getting less, for our money.

JB LOVES the new breed of collector, who just says, oh well, it's just a 20 dollar increase, who cares if the quality is going in the gutter, that's the game, it is what it is. It doesn't HAVE to be that way, but people are so damn thirsty and can't wait to get the new "it" shoe that this continues, and JB continues to do as they please.

I'm down to 3-4 retros a year now, just copping mainly OG or older retro+ colorways I'm missing, and it isn't because I can't afford to buy more, it's because, for me, I just can't justify paying these high prices for ****** quality, so I've become selective. Do you though, if the high prices and ****** quality is worth it to you, that's good with me.

Thanks brother. I remembered your story when your former best friend took a large amout if not all your collection. Some friend :smh:
Yeah, over 200+ DS pairs :smh:

That still haunts me till this day because most of them were from my father that he passed onto me when he passed away :frown:

mean.gif

Lol if that was the case nike would have died in the late 80's

:lol: not sure whats going on here

Nike is king in the retro world and have everyone by the balls

Almost every retro this year has been a plenty and you guys think thats gonna kill nike?

Ok

Yea there's a enough to go around but no flew blown GR every release. Why would Nike do that just to have a warehouse full of returns due to shoes sitting. Yea its a good tax write off on inventory but I'm sure they want to sell out every shoe they release.

IT IS WHAT IS deal with it or get out the game...So tired of broke boys complaining about the price either buy or move on your choice 
happy.gif
This is the mentality nike loves, as long as ppl think this way nike will continue to give it to you with no Vaseline.  I use to buy almost every release I like but now I rather  put that money towards a nice vacation with the fam. Some ppl rather enjoy their hard earned money than letting nike crop. Enjoy it fortyem.

Y'all going in on dude, but the essence of what he's saying is true. I dunno how much money he has, and it doesn't matter really. He's right. It's not the fact that $20 will price any of us out. It's the fact that we're paying more, and getting less, for our money.

JB LOVES the new breed of collector, who just says, oh well, it's just a 20 dollar increase, who cares if the quality is going in the gutter, that's the game, it is what it is. It doesn't HAVE to be that way, but people are so damn thirsty and can't wait to get the new "it" shoe that this continues, and JB continues to do as they please.

I'm down to 3-4 retros a year now, just copping mainly OG or older retro+ colorways I'm missing, and it isn't because I can't afford to buy more, it's because, for me, I just can't justify paying these high prices for ****** quality, so I've become selective. Do you though, if the high prices and ****** quality is worth it to you, that's good with me.

Thanks bro, this is exactly the point I was trying to make, if your going to keep raising prices then the quality has to be there. That's the reason why us older collectors balk at these new prices, because we know how great these shoes used to be, and now they're just a shell of them former selves, but these new school collectors don't really understand, they line up days in advance to buy a cheaply made retro. And your 100% right, why should JB improve the quality when the sheep keep lining up and throwing their hard earned money at them.

"Premium" AJ13 covered in 3M = #fail
Thread derailed but it never got going anyway cause the shoe sucked lol. Y'all be easy.

Last edited:
It's funny how one day dudes are complaining about, Nike not releasing enough of shoes... Then they are whining because they release to many shoes..... In the end the amount of shoes made or release doesn't, really have catastrophic effect on anyone's life.

I think the tongue on these looks really nice. Everyone just keeps talking about the obvious 3M but the tongue does look premium IMO.

will i regret this purchase? i instantly wanted these when i saw them then as i did research people on SC and other sites were like they're ugly blablabla

the CREASING issue ,is it really that bad? like u wear them 5 times and they get mangled? doesn't nike/JB run tests on each shoe before approving the build quality?
Any shoe you buy and wear will crease...

Yea that **** don't make no type of sense. That's BS for real.

And due to the fact that the Black/red 13 is my favorite shoe of all time, I passed on the 2013's due to no 3M and they used varsity red instead of true red :smh: But I finally decided to buy my second pair of 2004's instead and my first pair that I brought on release day is in great/excellent condition.

These sold very well from what I see. I pass on all 13's. Never really like the model of the sneaker from jump..

you are a simpleton. black toe 14 is siiting... your argument lost. if you think thats good for the brand then i'll just sit this one out.
You know how many products they have "sitting" across the nation/world ...

@ chedderboy, Far from a noob bruh, been collecting since 98, stopped about 3 years ago but did pick up the xx9. $200 for 16 year old tech is ridiculous, but y'all sheep can keep bending over

I bought the shoe today and while i would have preferred to pay $170 in the end it was still worth it to me at $200. So i don't feel ripped off or anything.

Back
Top Bottom