Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
feelings-feelings-everywhere-lh2k1y.jpg

I really want these. They were suppose to release last December and I hope they release them this year.
I dont think so. There are speculations that the pantone 11s are dropping in December though. But i do love the pantone 13s and really hope they release someday.

I dont think so. There are speculations that the pantone 11s are dropping in December though. But i do love the pantone 13s and really hope they release someday.

Nike be smart if they put them in a pack but Nike and smart doesn't go together.

I don't mind the outsole at all. But I do have to admit that not having black suede or whatever on the midsole REALLY kills the shoe for me. I thought I could use these as a consolation prize for my favorite shoe ever in the playoff XIII's, but it falls so much shorter with this midsole. I don't even think I'd like the playoff XIII's if they had this type of midsole as well. Black suede doesn't bleed.

I was thinking a suede tongue and not a leather one. Didn't even know a leather tongue might be on these until I saw @nakikio post with the two pics.

Looks odd now with a leather tongue when you have the suede or softer material on the heel back and the upper above the sole

NO!!!!!!! why did they do that! That leather on the midsole
mean.gif
  if it was all suede it would be dope! the black suede doesn't stain, at least on my 2011 Playoff 13's with WHITE pods don't bleed! Nor have anything other than the Flints and the 05 Grey toes! damn it JB 
mean.gif

with all the different materials being used, there's like 4 shades of black and not one matches each other. :smh:

EDIT: Just remembered my old PS from early 00s of the red pod xiii's.

Looks so much better. (red outsole, suede midsole/liner/tongue) damn.

View media item 1195608

Last edited:
I just noticed something. is there a single 13 this year with a suede midsole? don't tell me they are going to make THAT a premium material too.........................................................
just looked again to make sure I wasn't missing something but it looks like the only pair with a suede midsole is the pair that they are actually selling as premium?

Last edited:

out of all the pantone models, 13 is by far the best imo
yea tho not sure if I'd still cop, baby blue.. Ain't feelin it. I'm not wit big tymers. If it was the gamma blue from the 12s, I'd prolly cop with a lil more black in it

For everybody who's going to pick these up, and are worried about toe box creases, I would advise you to grab a pair of sneaker shields http://mbsy.co/7DZ8q I still don't have any creasing on my silver 5Lab3's and have had them since release date.

For everybody who's going to pick these up, and are worried about toe box creases, I would advise you to grab a pair of sneaker shields http://mbsy.co/7DZ8q I still don't have any creasing on my silver 5Lab3's and have had them since release date.

if the toebox is as flimsy as the labs i might pass alltogether ...it better be sturdy like the rest of the retro xiii are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom