Jordan Retro 17 White/Red 2024 (FINALLY)

How do you rock ya 17s?

• Both Shrouds

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 1 Shroud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without the shrouds

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Was it the 16, 17, or 18 that had some decent music on the Jordan website or CD? Anywhere to listen to that music now? YouTube or anywhere else?
I believe the 17 came with the CD and the briefcase. But I also remember the 16 and 17 has musician notes on them due to MJs love for Jazz music. Pretty sure it was the 17 though.

Found a few songs on YouTube for 17’s, but I think on the website you could listen to different songs when the 16 was the model at the time. Wonder if there is a way to hear those?

Cleaning out the closet and reorganizing some shoes.....if it's going to be $300, you better give me these in true og form plus some bonus stuff

20230902_213017.jpg
20230902_212954.jpg

I hate how the originals end up with the slimy film on the midsole. Even when you wipe it off it just comes right back. Another example of them beginning to crack.

I hate how the originals end up with the slimy film on the midsole. Even when you wipe it off it just comes right back. Another example of them beginning to crack.

Yeah. I wouldn't dare wear them now. And I don't know how to restore shoes or have the time to even learn. As you can see, I definitely wore them well. These were one of my favorite models

Yeah. I wouldn't dare wear them now. And I don't know how to restore shoes or have the time to even learn. As you can see, I definitely wore them well. These were one of my favorite models

I wore my XVII mules into the ground. They did this. Eventually bits of the sole just started cracking and falling off.

I dont think there really is any way to restore them without doing a swap. And I dont think they have ever released a mix shoe with a red 17 midsole. Your pic makes me want a pair that much more though.

I dont think there really is any way to restore them without doing a swap. And I dont think they have ever released a mix shoe with a red 17 midsole. Your pic makes me want a pair that much more though.

JB had those mashed up Frankenstein kicks 6-17-23 or whatever, but nothing to do a sole swap or even to use midsoles or lateral sides. I also need JB to retro that black/red 16s and cherry wood 16s. I just don't know the hold up. Release limited they will sell

Back
Top Bottom