Jordan Retro 17 White/Red 2024 (FINALLY)

How do you rock ya 17s?

• Both Shrouds

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 1 Shroud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without the shrouds

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
The Team FBI fell under the umbrella of the Jordan XVIII (18), not the aforementioned Jordan XVII (17).The FBI was swapped and worn by Mike during his 2002-2003 final season with the Wizards, aka the AJ18 year. If you look at the design language of the FBI you can in fact see the similarities of it and the 18 and the influences such as the sweeping midsole design, and especially the raising heel rubber that was to signify the “Driving Shoe” influence of the flagship model.

The Team FBI fell under the umbrella of the Jordan XVIII (18), not the aforementioned Jordan XVII (17).The FBI was swapped and worn by Mike during his 2002-2003 final season with the Wizards, aka the AJ18 year. If you look at the design language of the FBI you can in fact see the similarities of it and the 18 and the influences such as the sweeping midsole design, and especially the raising heel rubber that was to signify the “Driving Shoe” influence of the flagship model.
ahh yes now I remember the timeline. anyway the FBI couldn't have been an Air Jordan because it didn't have zoom air anyway.

Flew home for the weekend …. Unfortunately don’t have the shoes
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1599.jpeg

Was there any difference in shape on the trophy rooms compared to the OGs? Wondering what to expect with these. I didn’t see a difference on SoleFly lows to the OGs.

$250 retail tops. Maybe $275 but def not $300. Nike isn't that stupid.
One would think, but they (not just Nike, but other brands like NB, and recently Diadora with the astronomical rise of their MII shoes) have a history of shocking consumers with new pricing
…we get mad, then most just get used to it and say whatever 🤷🏻‍♂️
I say leave out the briefcase and keep the price lower. It’s a cool part of the XVII “story” for nostalgic and other reasons, but Nike would no doubt see the addition of a cheaply produced briefcase as a reason raising the price inordinately.

Back
Top Bottom