Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

Just got my pair in. Heavy and clunky as **** but then again I haven’t worn j’s in a while. Very comfortable though, tts for sure although it’s hard to squeeze your foot into these

Attachments

• 4D422D40-A4B4-42D1-BD7B-2C5B3A0E8903.jpeg
    4D422D40-A4B4-42D1-BD7B-2C5B3A0E8903.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 41
Finally found a pair in LA. They are nice but with tax in LA is $248. I think a bit too much but a must have, unique design for my collection. 20181013_214027.jpg

Same price for me as well. I want to buy but don’t know if I could drop that much right now. The Footaction didn’t get much pairs in. Maybe a couple of each size.

They are very dope and JB did good job for the most part for a first time retro.

Ima see if I can score these down the road. I had the red and white pair when they dropped during my college days. Resell don’t seem to high on these

Same price for me as well. I want to buy but don’t know if I could drop that much right now. The Footaction didn’t get much pairs in. Maybe a couple of each size.

They are very dope and JB did good job for the most part for a first time retro.

That's where I found them. They were sitting at the Footaction at 3rd street Promenade in Santa Monica. I don't blame you for not grabbing them. I feel kinda burned because there were sites selling them for $225 shipped but I missed all of those. I just pulled the trigger because the resale price keeps going up.

I wasn't sure either but I haven't bought much this year so went ahead and bought'em.
Used my shopping club marketplace and got 9% back in shopping dollars.
It spends just like cash so its like I got a $22 rebate.

Anyone know if that black cardboard under the top cover are supposed to be there when worn or are you supposed to remove it when wearing? I was assuming that those are just there to keep the shape when being stored.

Anyone know if that black cardboard under the top cover are supposed to be there when worn or are you supposed to remove it when wearing? I was assuming that those are just there to keep the shape when being stored.
I take mine off, as the shoe is stiff with em on.
I return them during storage .

CDAA5208-1608-4462-8888-C012F21C3ADF.jpeg

In my opinion these are great. Added some of the old pieces I kept from my old black and blue pair(brush) and my Black/Silver lows (towel). I like that they gave us the old school cardboard insert.

The shorter suede is cool with me since I actually owned the OGs. The longer suede would tend to matte and get that bad shiny look and would get shaggy looking with heavy wear. Their as tight as I remember but I do recall wearing them without soles lol. Seeing that I’m not balling in them I can live with throwing some thin ortholite soles in. I do feel they will stretch as they break in and the sole can go back in. All in all they fit well length wise. I also don’t think their as ashy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom