Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

These or the 33s? Not for playing, just purely chillin and casual wear.

The 18s but not tor $225.

I was gonna scoop the 33s yesterday but sold out in my size at the Footaction i went to.

The 18s are definitely a good retro recreation.

The 33s are a performance shoe. I would buy the 33s if I was a serious basketball player, but I'm just a dad.

You and me both! :lol:

The 18s but not tor $225.

I was gonna scoop the 33s yesterday but sold out in my size at the Footaction i went to.

The 18s are definitely a good retro recreation.

Yea the 18s are beautiful. I remember passing on them for the white/royal Zoom Ultraflights(which I still have and wear), but I always missed them.

The 33s, however, crept in and caught me off guard. It was love at first sight for me.

The 33s, however, crept in and caught me off guard. It was love at first sight for me.

I really dig the technical aspects of the 33. The straps, lacing system and the see-thru-mechanisms.

I had went back into the store just play around with the shoe, the sales rep really wanted me to buy it in the only size 14 they had. I'm like chill i want these to actually wear and not resell or collect.

Hopefully they restock cause seems like the shoe was a instant hit.

Last edited:
I got these a few days ago, such a well crafted shoe! I love them!
40F67B25-9CE2-4C81-9F4C-47E00CC2761C.jpeg

Footaction sent me a IG flex pair
Shoes all dusty like Mater wore them cow tippin
Got a major midsole crease in the heel
I'll post pics when I get home

Footaction sent me a IG flex pair
Shoes all dusty like Mater wore them cow tippin
Got a major midsole crease in the heel
I'll post pics when I get home
Wow, sorry to hear that. Seems like paid were suuuper inconsistent. Mine were really really clean, some slight glue staining in heel, but otherwise fine.

Left shoe squeaks a little bit but I think it will go away over time.

Took two weeks to get them and the shoes look like that
Now gotta waste my time going to the mall to return them

764BFD4A-BEFD-4145-BD3F-BA6C0389A3E3.jpeg
0B1A287D-B9F1-44E5-BD8D-F46EC1EAA26D.jpeg
So.....Agh. Still haven’t gotten any answers from Ndc about them sending me the wrong 18 cw. Then I order a pair off shoe palace and it has pretty noticeable defects. I can’t catch a break with these.

So.....Agh. Still haven’t gotten any answers from Ndc about them sending me the wrong 18 cw. Then I order a pair off shoe palace and it has pretty noticeable defects. I can’t catch a break with these.

Shoe Palace is terrible. Watch out. They don't accept returns to their stores from their internet orders. I found that out first hand.

Shoe Palace is terrible. Watch out. They don't accept returns to their stores from their internet orders. I found that out first hand.

Damn don’t say that lol. They told me to send the pics. I just did so hopefully it’s no nonsense. My patience is being tested foreal

The only reason I want these is because I had to by them a size too big when they first dropped.. had some crazy creasing and never got to fully enjoy them like I did the blue and white and the red and whites... gave the blue and white away to a homeboy so he could play ball in them...

I was balling back then , damn

Damn don’t say that lol. They told me to send the pics. I just did so hopefully it’s no nonsense. My patience is being tested foreal

You should be able to return them by mail. They just wouldn't let me get a refund from an actual store.

Back
Top Bottom