Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

i beat my pair until the outsoles were flapping. superglued them and went flapping again

one of my all time favs but looking at them now they seriously look like some air jordan uggs

I played in mine less than five times when they first came out and the outsole started flapping. Sent it back to Nike back then and got a voucher. Hope the outsole is a different rubber compound this time.

I personally think anybody into this cw needs to have the Blue/White and White/Blue pairs.
In their right (at least) these are all great, well executed cws.
I only wished the Blue/White had black soles ( and im too unsteady to paint). Think a complete reverse of these pairs that are to drop.
Now whether they're "$225-great", is up for debate.

I have doubts these will sell below retail but I have been wrong on a lot of releases the past year. I guess it depends how limited they are.

Need these for below $200. Always loved these and still remember when my mom bought me og’s

Man, I can’t justify a $45 increase, especially when the original packaging, and accessories aren’t included

The nostalgia is definitely there but that wears out quick (see SNES mini)

I hope y’all cook

Sold out on SNKRS but copped off footaction. The price is ok with me the quality on these has always been ahead of its time. Plus I’d the comfort is there like it was back in the day they I’ll definitely pay the money. This plus the Jordan 19 imo still the most comfortable Jordan’s to drop.

Missed out on SNKRS. Kept spinning around and when I finally got my size in cart it didn't want to take a new payment card

Scooped one off Nice Kicks. I actually forgot about the drop and missed on SNKRS.

The price hurts. But if you're going to wait 15 years for it, might as well.

Back
Top Bottom