Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

Very limited in Montreal, only 1 store got them. One advice: check your pair! My size 10.5 was mad ashy but I couldn't do anything about it (except not buying them) since the only other 10.5 was already spoken for.

Copped off SNKRS. First time ever using the app, hasn’t been a release I was clamoring for before these in a while. That 225 had me contemplating, but a lil splurge every blue moon won’t hurt :pimp:

Wanted these I really did but couldn’t stomach 225 for them hope everyone who copped enjoys

GOT'EM on FA but that captcha crap don't work
If they aren't up to par they goin back
One of the pairs I've always wanted since missing out on the original release

Snatched up a pair during lunchbreak

Shoutout to the new FootAction in the HTX Galleria for being the only store to have em in the mall

Got em on SNKRS 244 sucks but I had these in 08 and these are the only pair that didn’t crease to hell like the leather pairs (settled for the black/grey lows back in the day).

Watched a review where the guy complained about suede Length but that was the worst part about long suede. It gets matted together and always attracts dust which looks horrible . I’m cool with short suede and to combat ash cop suede dye hit them with 2 coats and problem solved.

Attachments

• D68FFCE6-648F-43AD-9EEF-139A52EC38D9.png
    D68FFCE6-648F-43AD-9EEF-139A52EC38D9.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom