Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

babyjs23

Staff member
IMG_6211.jpg

JB is so confusing with how they release shoes. I wish they would focus on one or two models a year and release different colors. This shoe is trash, by the way. No color way can save it.

JB is so confusing with how they release shoes. I wish they would focus on one or two models a year and release different colors. This shoe is trash, by the way. No color way can save it.
let na black cement 4's not release
giphy-4-compressor.gif

- These will hit clearance. Not a popular shoe and $225 is a joke.

- The white looked nice but creased terribly. They looked real bad after a few wears.

- I regret selling my blk suedes but I doubt I would buy them again unless they were dirt cheap. They were dumb comfortable though.

Nostalgia is a trip man. I remember when these dropped when I was in jr. high school. I kinda liked them then, but now idk what I was thinking. Not sure if I should cop just because of the memories.

I'm glad I got rid of these a few years ago when you could still get a sale off niketalk

I was told by someone that used to work at Nike in early 2015 that this colorway would eventually release

I just want the black blue to come out

- The white looked nice but creased terribly. They looked real bad after a few wears.

I don't think they look bad after wearing. I still have my OG white/royals that I wear a bit, as with the white/red ones and the OG black/royals that I never wore (still DS). I always loved these. Loved the color blue they used. Here's a shot of mine I posted to IG a year and half ago when I wore them to the gym.

IMG_20151105_213535.jpg

These are going to be heavily discounted . The masses aren't checking for these at all . Anyone who wants these should be able to get them for a good price .

Don't see being any different from the Midnight Navy 16 release... don't remember how low in price those went.

I remember buying these for my step pops cause i got them for the super low lol

i think i'll get myself a pair this time if they drop down to $100 or lower

Back
Top Bottom